3 of 4 bonuses last night went to women.

LOL at this thread. Its all going on in here. Just had to google what an Incel was and im in stitches. Male Femipigs, Rich black female superstar has it hard, men in the dark ages, male rites lol... I love sherdog. It never ceases to amaze me how dumb you cunts are.

Both of those fights were one sided beatdowns, and they all featured top tier fighters.

No, Pudilova vs Aldana got FOTN. Pay attention.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UF...de-Aldana-Pudilova-Garner-3650K-Awards-142135

And Jessica destroyed the #3 ranked fighter in the division. It's not that complicated. But TBH, I wouldn't have been shocked or upset to see Alhassan, Neal, or Sterling get the bonus over Andrade. Arguing one over the other in any of these cases is semantics. The only one clearly not deserving was Zabit, who was a huge favorite and beat a journeyman somewhat less impressively than what was expected. Which was my whole point in the first place, if you'd been paying attention.

My point wasn't who got FOTN, my point was why didn't Alhassan get POTN.

Again, I am not the one who asked for Zabit to get POTN, so stop bringing him up. It's a cheap strawman tactic.

I have said clearly, Alhassan should have gotten the POTN. Just because Jessica beat a #3 doesn't mean jack if the quality of a WMMA #3 is miles below a MMA #50. That is the crux of the matter. Mens and womens fighters shouldn't have to compete for the same bonuses if their competition is completely different.

And second of all, since when is RANK the basis for impressive performance? We routinely see top level fighters have a mediocre fight or finish and the POTN bonus go to an undercard fight between guys unranked or lower ranked. It's pretty clear POTN is intended to award impressive performance regardless of rank, or so it was applied at times. Looks like they're changing their criteria from card to card based on convenience.

Thought Camacho and Neal would've gotten FOTN
I would have liked to see Geoff Neal get some type of bonus. That was an entertaining fight and a great KO finish.
Plus the dude needs the money (although yes I acknowledge that shouldn't matter at all).

I look forward to Geoff Neal's next fight. One to watch.

My girlfriend loves to watch ufc events with me when there are ladies on the card. Otherwise she isn't that interested usually.
A lot of these posters don't have girlfriends. That's why they spend several hours a day posting about Conor on these threads when they aren't whinging about WMMA.

I don't get what's misogynistic about wanting a separate card for the women. If they're as good as the men, and even more popular as someone in here claimed, then they would get by just fine on their own cards.

A lot of these posters don't have girlfriends. That's why they spend several hours a day posting about Conor on these threads when they aren't whinging about WMMA.
First of all, fuck Conor. Secondly, I live with my girlfriend, I actually support her decision to work in a male dominated profession. That's just a bullshit way to discredit people with opinions. I think for me, it comes down to having so much experience in wrestling and the experience I have in MMA. I have an understanding of how wide the gap really is and I think a lot of the people championing the women as better than the guys have a very limited understanding of the sport.

My point wasn't who got FOTN, my point was why didn't Alhassan get POTN.

Again, I am not the one who asked for Zabit to get POTN, so stop bringing him up. It's a cheap strawman tactic.

You responded to my comment that Zabit didn't deserve the POTN, then you made it about Alhassan, so don't give me your shit. The only point I was making in the first place was in regards to Zabit.

Everyone talks about the pay gap. I would think women would make more money outside of the cage and than men. I’m mean if they’re semi-attractive. If UFC didn’t have Reebok I imagine they would make a lot more. Would be interesting to find out but then again most people that watch MMA aren’t women so target audience might not be there

Did Thug Rose get a bonus for humiliating Michelle Waterson?

PDb3hbj.gif

I don't get what's misogynistic about wanting a separate card for the women.

It's not in itself. Maybe you prefer watching women fight and hence wanna watch a card of purely wmma.

But the vitriol that some people spew in regards to wmma is certainly misogynistic. Their reasoning for wanting wmma to fuck off is certainly so.

And Serena Williams still bitches and moans like a spoiled scumbag.
Why so sexist bro? How dare you challange the greatest person ever!

BBC is gonna write a hit piece on wilKO now like they did for that racist, nazi, sexist, communist umpire.

Last edited:
Bunch of whining itt

The Aldana fight was a great fight but I understand if some people need more penises in their MMA. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

sherdog sure has a lot of dudes with women issues

shocking

Incels and closeted self-hating gay men are 90% of Sherdog.

The former hate seeing strong women who wouldn't give them the time of day and the latter despise seeing their cards full of half naked sweaty men "watered down" with half-naked, sweaty women.

I don't get what's misogynistic about wanting a separate card for the women. If they're as good as the men, and even more popular as someone in here claimed, then they would get by just fine on their own cards.

Look dude, there is nothing misogynistic about it. However, while it is what you want, it's not what the majority of MMA fans want, or the UFC/WME would have done it already. Just deal with it.

It's not in itself. Maybe you prefer watching women fight and hence wanna watch a card of purely wmma.

But the vitriol that some people spew in regards to wmma is certainly misogynistic. Their reasoning for wanting wmma to fuck off is certainly so.
I would wager that instead of being straight up misogynists, a substantial portion of the people who spew the vitriol that you speak of are quite simply pissed off and frustrated over the fact that the sport that has steadily provided a great deal of entertainment for them for a long time, is rapidly changing into something dramatically different which no longer does it for them. They feel threatened over the prospect that it's only going to get worse from here and want to make their opinion known in the crudest form possible.

Not going to claim that I've never seen misogynistic posts here, because I have, but I don't think it's as black and white as a lot of people here seem to.

I also think that Conor hate on Sherdog has a similar element to it, in which the people who don't like the social media circus aspect of MMA which is unarguably being placed more and more emphasis on over time, somewhat personify that type of progression into Conor and hate him for it.

Back