3 most glaring "massive for weight class" instances?

He also fought, and LOST, to rich clementi who would probably be a featherweight today
Yeah the original "no love" will forever be the man though. He's the first and only guy I've seen ever attempt a full nelson in a legitimate fight and his post fight speech to Guillard was one of the funniest post fight moments in MMA.

I thought Conor looked significantly bigger than Edward on fight night.

Yeah the original "no love" will forever be the man though. He's the first and only guy I've seen ever attempt a full nelson in a legitimate fight and his post fight speech to Guillard was one of the funniest post fight moments in MMA.

6gin7uq.gif

Even when Rich got his back it looks like a kid trying to climb on his dad's back lol, but he was tough and savvy, and most importantly Rumble was exhausted within a couple minutes due to trying to kill himself cutting 100 pounds. Great fight

Are you joking? THats not even close. Jon looked much bigger vs Shogun than Gus
jones-versus-rua-a-watershed-in-mma-history.jpg

Gus is taller, anyone with common sense can look at that pic and see Jones is the larger man by far, not only in height

Jones was 217lbs
Shogun was 230lbs

Rockhold at middleweight is crazy.He makes big middleweights look small .

6gin7uq.gif

Even when Rich got his back it looks like a kid trying to climb on his dad's back lol, but he was tough and savvy, and most importantly Rumble was exhausted within a couple minutes due to trying to kill himself cutting 100 pounds. Great fight
We all know DC got the blueprint for how to beat Rumble from "no love" haha. Koshcheck beat Rumble pretty much the same way too.

ftUORbp.gif

Back