3 leopard liniment review

Thanks for the review. I use namman muay from a local thai store that has a decent price on it ($7 for the regular sized bottle). I'm going to have to try the 3 leopard liniment to see how it compares

Curious if you have ever heard of Neotica. My training partner said alot of Thai's use it and I like it the best of anything i've used (i've used tiger balm/liniment, namman muay, and bengay).

Neoticabalm1_zps4riueoff.jpg

I love Neotica with a passion but its hard to find in the USA (I buy it in bulk on ebay, only place i can buy it).

Thanks for the review. I use namman muay from a local thai store that has a decent price on it ($7 for the regular sized bottle). I'm going to have to try the 3 leopard liniment to see how it compares

Curious if you have ever heard of Neotica. My training partner said alot of Thai's use it and I like it the best of anything i've used (i've used tiger balm/liniment, namman muay, and bengay).

Neoticabalm1_zps4riueoff.jpg

I love Neotica with a passion but its hard to find in the USA (I buy it in bulk on ebay, only place i can buy it).

no I have never heard of it, I will have to give it a try, the only brands I have heard of as far as oils are concerned would be the namman muay, 3 leopard, and athlon rub. I have only used namman muay and 3 leopard.

as far as balms go I have used tiger balm, monkey balm, namman muay cream, and wangphrom balm. Monkey balm is definitely the strongest!

That neotica balm looks real similar to namman muay cream. The namman muay cream seems like it is designed more for injury than warm up, where as the oil is for warm up.

Yeah I use the Neotica before practice to get the blood flowing and then again after the workout once the pores are open so it can really soak in (great for injuries/soreness). If I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night i'll rub some on where ever i'm sore and it will put my ass back to sleep. Partner who used it use to train at Samarts gym, he said everyone in the gym basically bathed in it (i'm not sure if its a relatively new product because i had never heard of it).

I have used namman muay balm along with monkey balm and those are good choices as well.

These balms/liniments are fucking magic (i'm REALLY surprised more sports teams don't use them). If I didn't down myself in Neotica/Namman Muay on a daily basis, I really don't think I could train even half the amount I currently do. Both are godly when it comes to reducing swelling and stopping muscle spasms

Yeah I use the Neotica before practice to get the blood flowing and then again after the workout once the pores are open so it can really soak in (great for injuries/soreness). If I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night i'll rub some on where ever i'm sore and it will put my ass back to sleep. Partner who used it use to train at Samarts gym, he said everyone in the gym basically bathed in it (i'm not sure if its a relatively new product because i had never heard of it).

I have used namman muay balm along with monkey balm and those are good choices as well.

These balms/liniments are fucking magic (i'm REALLY surprised more sports teams don't use them). If I didn't down myself in Neotica/Namman Muay on a daily basis, I really don't think I could train even half the amount I currently do. Both are godly when it comes to reducing swelling and stopping muscle spasms

big time, it really helps with warming up and training, however the sanctioning body for muay thai fights in cali currently banned it which is really lame.

that neotica looks like the namman muay cream. have you tried that?

Last edited:
found one more but this sounds cambodian not thai

Here's a full Thai Oil Pre-Fight Massage Instructional with Athlon Rub - Thai Oil for those wanting to learn a great traditional technique passed down from reknown Ajahn Suchart to Kru Yai Jenypher Lanthier of York Muay Thai and Professional Glory Fighter Matt "Matics" Embree. This is great for any Nak Muay wanting to learn a proven technic to better help prepare themselves or their team members for Muay Thai competition.

Last edited:
Here's a full Thai Oil Pre-Fight Massage Instructional with Athlon Rub - Thai Oil for those wanting to learn a great traditional technique passed down from reknown Ajahn Suchart to Kru Yai Jenypher Lanthier of York Muay Thai and Professional Glory Fighter Matt "Matics" Embree. This is great for any Nak Muay wanting to learn a proven technic to better help prepare themselves or their team members for Muay Thai competition.

In california, your not allowed to use thai oil before fights. how ridiculous is that?

In california, your not allowed to use thai oil before fights. how ridiculous is that?
Totally ridicules that Thai Oil was banned in California. Instead of moving forward, we are losing ground, The sanctioning body was sued by Three Leopard for not being approved for use. Wish that Three Leopard would have gone through the approval process in California instead of waging an expensive lawsuit that got them nothing.

Totally ridicules that Thai Oil was banned in California. Instead of moving forward, we are losing ground, The sanctioning body was sued by Three Leopard for not being approved for use. Wish that Three Leopard would have gone through the approval process in California instead of waging an expensive lawsuit that got them nothing.

I wish the IKF would ban his liniment only rather than ALL liniments. Namman Muay and Athlon rub should still be allowed IMO.

Back