3 Day Weekend Crew GTFIH

I gotta work today, tommorrow, the next day........and then the NEXT day.

You all go to hell!

and enjoy your time off:)

I'm going to launch my boat and jetski for the year at my lake house. I'm also going to smoke a pork shoulder tomorrow while launching.

W00T W00T

That's awesome! How much was it?

The projector was 90 and the screen 40. So 130 total. I already have some speakers that I can hook up for sound and a bunch of movies like Mona, Trolls,etc... There are 2 trees that are perfect to tie the screen to an set up blankets and such.

The projector was 90 and the screen 40. So 130 total. I already have some speakers that I can hook up for sound and a bunch of movies like Mona, Trolls,etc... There are 2 trees that are perfect to tie the screen to an set up blankets and such.

This sounds awesome! I think the kids will love it!

Great idea and have fun. :)

You better take a pic of that sweet sweet, setup when you have it up, buns!

i got big plans. I just won an auction for 55 pounds of legos for $35 so I need to get them all sorted and priced before i list them on ebay. WOOOOOOOOO crazy weekend I might even have a Mountain Dew!!!!

i got big plans. I just won an auction for 55 pounds of legos for $35 so I need to get them all sorted and priced before i list them on ebay. WOOOOOOOOO crazy weekend I might even have a Mountain Dew!!!!

any sets? or loose pieces

Drink one for me, bunny!

Today is already dragging pretty bad.. always does with a long weekend on the horizon.. with any luck the office will let out early today

Every weekend is a 3 day weekend unless I work overtime.

Damn, I can't be in this crew with my four day weekend

Endless weekend crew checking in.

You better take a pic of that sweet sweet, setup when you have it up, buns!

Had to set up in backyard cause cops kicked me out of the park while they look for some one. So not the best setup cause I did it in 10 mins after I spent hr at the park but Kids are having FUN.

20170527_205205_zpssbtez9r4.jpg

20170527_204842_zps3wptz1kj.jpg

Gonma try for the park tomorrow.

Back