3 Anthony Joshua Boxing Matches You’d Like To See Under Zuffa?

Joshua vs USADA for his first bout

It's not like skepticism isn't warranted, but he has been subject to UKAD testing for the last number of years. It's not hard to imagine that they'd be paid to keep a blind eye, but then again, there are guys in MMA who are under USADA testing who have never tested positive despite everyone thinking that they'd have to dope to achieve their performance or physiques, as well.

I can't really see AJ leaving Eddie Hearn, those two are going to make a stupid amount of money. There's no real reason to leave for Dana.

I can't really see how they're gonna offer AJ $500 Million while they only offer their own fighters 6 months free on Fightpass and autographed copies of Ultimate Iceman

Also 50% off coupon for Reebok!

Wilder, Fury and Ortiz. I dont care what banner those fights happen under, but they need to happen and they need to happen soon.

I'd watch Wilder or Fury fuck him up to be fair

Try living in the UK with AJ here right now

Think Hulkamania in the 80's or W/e

Agreed. The hype is way OTT considering all he did was barely scrape past a 42 year old Wlad that Fury already beat (in much easier fashion) over a year earlier.

I just dont find the guy very likeable either. He comes across very fake.

I'd watch Wilder or Fury fuck him up to be fair

Try living in the UK with AJ here right now

Think Hulkamania in the 80's or W/e

It's not that bad unless you're on an internet comment section, there are no raging wars in everyday conversation.

Also, Wilder could never "fuck him up" even if he wins by knockout (which is very possible) he's going to get peppered until he lands that big bomb.

It's not that bad unless you're on an internet comment section, there are no raging wars in everyday conversation.

Also, Wilder could never "fuck him up" even if he wins by knockout (which is very possible) he's going to get peppered until he lands that big bomb.
This. Anthony is a technician with power. Questionable gas tank that is it.

Deontay has power and that's it. He has a chance at landing a right hand and that all he has got.

none, dont care about boxing, thats why I'm on the ufc forums

All these people on here talking about Zuffa Boxing as if it’s a real thing. Lol. Stop.

Rematch against Parker once Parker beats him on easter. Then after he loses that he can fight David haye and hughe fury.

All these people saying parker beats Joshua. Parker will be lucky to get past the 6th.

I can't really see AJ leaving Eddie Hearn, those two are going to make a stupid amount of money. There's no real reason to leave for Dana.

I can't really see how they're gonna offer AJ $500 Million while they only offer their own fighters 6 months free on Fightpass and autographed copies of Ultimate Iceman
this

I just dont find the guy very likeable either. He comes across very fake.

The same aj who stays at home with his mum in a tiny council house in London whilst training for world championship fights to keep himself grounded despite being a millionaire??

Nope.

Joshua has his hands full with Parker & Wilder.

A fit Tyson Fury gives him nightmares. Fury is awkward as fuck and not very flashy, but excellentz

Rematch against Parker once Parker beats him on easter. Then after he loses that he can fight David haye and hughe fury.
What? I think you are wishing too hard for his demise.

Fuck David haye and Fury who got robbed. Coincidentally by parker.

Why do people think parker is Good? What have they seen that ive missed?

Back