Crime 6th Update NYT: Conor Mcgregor is the famous Irish sports star facing rape allegations in Dublin

This is a clear, cowardly equivocation.

@oldshadow has a good point. The tragic reality is that there is potential danger for a woman who gets high and drunk at a hotel party with a bunch of high and drunk dudes she does not know. Should we not educate girls about the potential dangers of reckless partying and strange men because it is considered victim-blaming?

Man goes into a dark ally at night to take a shortcut and gets mugged, beaten or worse. "Haha what kind of dumbass goes into a dark ally alone at night? Fool. Didnt his parents teach anything to this no street smart having moron."

Woman goes with a stranger, drinking and doing drugs and gets raped. "Oh that poor woman stop blaming the victims of evil wicked CIS white men patriarchy misogyny racist sexists, lets hold a vigil and have a march in her honor".

I went through the list of Irish non-football sports stars. Couple of rugby players, a boxer, none of whom were familiar to me tbh...

"Haha what kind of dumbass goes into a dark ally alone at night? Fool. Didnt his parents teach anything to this no street smart having moron."

Never heard that one.

Never heard that one.

I have no doubt that no one has heard all of them. Men have been taught not to do stupid shit since the beginning of recorded history since we were the ones that had to be out and facing the world...women need to start acting equal and that means in terms of responsibility also.

I have no doubt that no one has heard all of them. Men have been taught not to do stupid shit since the beginning of recorded history since we were the ones that had to be out and facing the world...women need to start acting equal and that means in terms of responsibility also.

Would you agree that an increase of female sex offender ratios would be a win?

@oldshadow has a good point. The tragic reality is that there is potential danger for a woman who gets high and drunk at a hotel party with a bunch of high and drunk dudes she does not know. Should we not educate girls about the potential dangers of reckless partying and strange men because it is considered victim-blaming?

Paglia is so obviously damaged and disturbed, OK? It's amazing she is given any significant platform at all after all these years, OK? If you met her on a park bench you would think she was probably off her meds, OK? Jesus... OK?

How many men do you know who have been forced to have non-consensual sex at a drunken house party?

Hmmmm.... If the majority of female sex assault victims are really just products of their own, poor decision making, I guess men just have far superior judgment when drinking... I mean, that must be what this comes down to, right? Since there are obviously no innate, (literally) structural inequalities existing between males and females. :rolleyes:

Would you agree that an increase of female sex offender ratios would be a win?

Would you agree that if there wasnt a social stigma on men that are sexually assaulted that more would actually be reported and show that there is far more than you realize?

Ok...the point of this is to do what? Reaffirm my original point that there is a stigma against men while women are still coddled like babies?

You want women to act like men. My point was not all aspects of male behaviour will necessarily be desirable.

If we actually want equality, men also need to change their behaviour. E.g. be ready to spend time at home to care for the kids and enable women to still have a career.

You want women to act like men. My point was not all aspects of male behaviour will necessarily be desirable.

If we actually want equality, men also need to change their behaviour. E.g. be ready to spend time at home to care for the kids and enable women to still have a career.

Oh I get it, we are all equal just not in personal responsibility and only men have to change.

Feminist bullshit...what the fuck does being at home have to do with the topic? If anything you say holds water, stick to what is being said.

Yeah, but it's weird how people both claim that men are a danger to women and women should be careful around them, but then get upset when women claim to feel unsafe around men.

As someone who parties pretty hard, some of y'all are straight rustling me by even remotely pulling your incel shit up.

Most parties have cocaine and booze especially with even minor celebrities. It was with a group of people, at a hotel, not at some seedy apartment with a dude named Ricky jawjacking in a corner.

Real talk, have you dudes trying to deflect from this ever partied with a celebrity or someone with money?

Edit: I ahould also mention I don't mean to be so hostile. I quit smoking three days ago and I want to break everything around me.

As someone who parties pretty hard, some of y'all are straight rustling me by even remotely pulling your incel shit up.

Most parties have cocaine and booze especially with even minor celebrities. It was with a group of people, at a hotel, not at some seedy apartment with a dude named Ricky jawjacking in a corner.

Real talk, have you dudes trying to deflect from this ever partied with a celebrity or someone with money?

Edit: I ahould also mention I don't mean to be so hostile. I quit smoking three days ago and I want to break everything around me.
LOL, I worked a Coolio show at a live venue bar and he got all the bouncers and bartenders drunk and hopped on coke after the show.

Well no but I have partied with absolute bums all wanting my autograph.

The story says she went to the hotel with a group, not alone.

With a group she knew before that night?

To do drugs and drink?

Then go some place with him isolated?

Mind you that's not an excuse for him for anything he did. If proven I would have no problem with him getting life with no parole. In fact that's what he should get if guilty.

"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure".

There is the world you would like and there is the world as it is. Hope for the first and prepare for the second.

LOL, I worked a Coolio show at a live venue bar and he got all the bouncers and bartenders drunk and hopped on coke after the show.

I want to do coke with Coolio :( I was having a party with some artists and burlesque dancers a few weeks ago and I turn around and everyone is doing lines off the nicest ass I ever did see.

Me on my way to do a booty line.
tenor.gif

Well no but I have partied with absolute bums all wanting my autograph.

I've given my autograph three times and I felt weird as fuck about it but walked away after like.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
I want to do coke with Coolio :( I was having a party with some artists and burlesque dancers a few weeks ago and I turn around and everyone is doing lines off the nicest ass I ever did see.

Me on my way to do a booty line.
tenor.gif

I've given my autograph three times and it felt both weird as fuck about it but walked away after like.
tenor.gif
"I'm going to make my own theme park... with black jack... and hookers"

Back