Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.5 (First Critics Reviews)

Predict the WORLDWIDE Box Office Total for Avengers Infinity War

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Anthony Mackie is channeling his inner Common.

I have a question : Is it only the power stone that only powerful beings can touch without being vaporized or does this apply to all infinity stones ?

Because in the trailer we see Thanos directly touching and putting the space stone into the gauntlet. Granted Thanos can be considered an extremely powerful being but i was just wondering if getting destroyed by touching is an attribute exclusive to the power stone.

I have a question : Is it only the power stone that only powerful beings can touch without being vaporized or does this apply to all infinity stones ?

Because in the trailer we see Thanos directly touching and putting the space stone into the gauntlet. Granted Thanos can be considered an extremely powerful being but i was just wondering if getting destroyed by touching is an attribute exclusive to the power stone.
I asked a similar question which was can anyone don the Infinity Gauntlet and wield the stones even if they would not be able to wield the Stones on their own?

DZAn-KbXkBAddi_.jpg:orig

oc6tmiu8yln01.jpg

Do you know what the theaters do with al thisnstuff once the movie is taken out of theaters

I asked a similar question which was can anyone don the Infinity Gauntlet and wield the stones even if they would not be able to wield the Stones on their own?

In the comics it seem to be the case. The gauntlet act as a safeguard and can be wield by prety much anyone. See :

https://www.cbr.com/superheroes-who-used-the-infinity-gauntlet/

In the MCU i don't know. The gauntlet is pretty fucking big and only seem to be a fit for big dudes like Thanos , Hulk and maybe an enlarged Ant Man. Maybe it's size can be shrink with the same technology used in Ant Man suit. We'll see i guess

In the comics there has never been a requirement for the stones or gauntlet, so who knows.

Haha. Hilarious clip. Don't see it if you want to avoid as much of the movie as much as possible.
https://t.co/3pq1ffrzDu

This movie is going to smash so hard.

Hi mods, can we ban @lordsai already? He pretty much spoiled the whole movie with that damn leak.

We'll probably see homage to this

XrpIytu.jpg

w9PELtr.jpg

0p3LvOZ.jpg

Liked the writing here, he knew because Gamora isnt as savage as he is, and has love and kindness, she would go against him and his quest to being the most powerful SOB

One of the big executives of Agents Of Shield potentially lets out a AOS Infinity War tie-in happening during AOS. This could be a huge piece of news if it happens could we see Coulson die in Infinity War doing something big? I don't know how the two will tie in because they have had zero mentions during AOS of Avengers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back