have never liked Rawlings...but Ellis seems like a bit of a douchebag too...so anyone who has to leave their family home for a long period of time for work reasons,is a bad parent ?....hope the 2 of them get cut soon,they bring nothing to the division.

Lol

That comment was funny

bec can tweet pics of her sitting on the toilet... but she has "morals" when it comes to talking about her family.

if you mentioned my family i wouldnt give a shit

if you mentioned my family you are in trouble.
it's like the only thing that make me enter in the berserk mode.

dont know who either of these chicks are, either way i bet this will end in a boring decision.

Never understood why people get their panties in a bunch from something a stranger says about them, especially that godawful cliche of insulting the family

Rawlings ex husband that she divorced because he abused her used to hit forums including this one pretending to be her to raise her popularity and foster a friendly cool girl image while she was fighting in Invicta.

Truth is she's a toolbox and a mean ass bully and their relationship was mutually physically abusive.

So I hope she gets KOD again. The only real Bec the fans ever got was in TUF of all places.

She left him cos she had an affair with Ben Wall from The Utlimate Fighter (another toolbox) and then spread the "abusive husband" stuff to make herself seem like a victim.

She left him cos she had an affair with Ben Wall from The Utlimate Fighter (another toolbox) and then spread the "abusive husband" stuff to make herself seem like a victim.

Lol I hated her anyway just from TUF. thanks for the validation. Regardless of what anybody thinks of it, TUF shows people. Thr v environment is unusually stressful and very unnatural, but it always shows who's who. I love the show and rewatch the series often on FIGHT PASS!!!!!!

Amir Sadollah has more virtues than anyone in TUF history, and Bec Rawlings is not s good person.Mangana is probably the meanest most malicious person ever to join the show.

I think a lot of these fighters on TUF etc. pull out the parent card just to help their image when in reality they aren't involved in their kids life at all. Drives me nuts when I hear them on tv talking about how they are doing it for them yet they have moved states, sometimes countries away from where their kids are to train instead of moving the family there or choosing a gym closer to home. Being a parent should come first. Kids shouldn't be without their father or mother so that person can train at Jackson MMA or some other high prestige gym but never really have any chance of being anything more than a mid carder. If you are going to chase your dream, part of that is making sure you don't have kids until you get there or have given it your 100% and walk away.

Bec is a retard. She can dish it out but not take it.

I don't know why girls talk like this when they're not able to do much damage anyway.

It's often used by terrible parents. Often used in the defense of being terrible parents.

Haha, yep. When people respond this way it really does turn out to be a great indicator of a terrible parent more often than not.

One of the more annoying cliches to me "You mentioned my family. Now I am angry."

Honestly, I never understood that mindset. You're not going to use a secret password to get me riled up. If you want to waste breath trying to make me upset before we're already set to fight... that's you wasting energy.

Never heard of your mama. Nor your sister.

One of the more annoying cliches to me "You mentioned my family. Now I am angry."

Honestly, I never understood that mindset. You're not going to use a secret password to get me riled up. If you want to waste breath trying to make me upset before we're already set to fight... that's you wasting energy.

Agreed.

Back