Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
UFC fighter Bec Rawlings fires up over opponent

Praying Rawlings gets knocked out.

One of the more annoying cliches to me "You mentioned my family. Now I am angry."

Honestly, I never understood that mindset. You're not going to use a secret password to get me riled up. If you want to waste breath trying to make me upset before we're already set to fight... that's you wasting energy.

if you mentioned my family i wouldnt give a shit

Ain't nobody gowna tell me how ta raize mah kidz, Maury.

Mence 2 Society taught us that lession...

I'm too laid back to get upset if anyone mentioned anything about my family. I mean if they said something mean but true. I wouldnt care. Like my mom For example. She's obese. If they said my mom was JABBA the Hutt. I'd get upset because she's a very sweet woman. I love her. But her being fat is her own doing. I don't know how I'd feel.

One of the more annoying cliches to me "You mentioned my family. Now I am angry."

Honestly, I never understood that mindset. You're not going to use a secret password to get me riled up. If you want to waste breath trying to make me upset before we're already set to fight... that's you wasting energy.

It's often used by terrible parents. Often used in the defense of being terrible parents.

If she comes in too emotional, she'll start swinging more wild than usual, gas out, get taken down, and subbed.

Agreed. Also yo mama so fat that when she fell down the stairs, I wasn't laughing but the stairs were cracking up.

it's like a teenager to get all worked up over the opinion of someone you don't respect.

Agreed. Also yo mama so fat that when she fell down the stairs, I wasn't laughing but the stairs were cracking up.

tumblr_mqw64kC3yC1rknrf9o1_500.gif

Rawlings ex husband that she divorced because he abused her used to hit forums including this one pretending to be her to raise her popularity and foster a friendly cool girl image while she was fighting in Invicta.

Truth is she's a toolbox and a mean ass bully and their relationship was mutually physically abusive.

So I hope she gets KOD again. The only real Bec the fans ever got was in TUF of all places.

If Bec Rawlings really wants to provide for her family then she should get herself an education
because she's a mediocre fighter and is not going to be around UFC and Reebok (lol) money long.

how is it that at my advanced age I've yet to hear all the funny yo mama jokes?

good stuff.

Back