290 to 260

Day 191: Again... Suspiciously dropped to 263.4 lbs this morning. I don't get it, maybe I am dropping this weight because I haven't worked out with weights in a while?

Diet:
Tvorog and low-cal yogurt - ~300 calories.
Sugar in Tea ~80 calories.
Tvorog with yogurt again ~400 cals.
Chicken small piece ~ 150 calories.
1/2 of a chicken ~ 800 calories.

Training: Wrasslin' ~ 1.5 hours. Lots of study.
Jogging ~20 minutes.

Note: As silly as it sounds I have been learning how to shuffle. So far so good...
qywz1y.jpg

xdxz4g.jpg

Day 192: 262.4 lbs. Finally fit well into regular/skinny 38/34 jeans.

Diet: Tvorog with fat-free yogurt ~570 cals.
Double Double - 200 calories
Trail Mix - 100 calories
Chicken Thighs (5) - ~700-800 calories.
Veggie Mix ~300 calories.
Total ~2000 calories.

Training: Shopping/walking 2 hours.

Weightlifting: ~2 hours, bodybuilding style. My friend pulled me into this.

Note: Everything is alright except I have problems with sleep again. I am guessing because I am avoiding carbs.

Crazy how thin you are at 260lbs.

I think I had that sized waist at 185-190lbs. lmao

Day 193: what a fcking day!

Diet: 3200 calories, lots of carbs, whole chicken , quark.

Training: commuting to CPR course for 5 hours 14 minutes. Wtf.
Whole day spent on the feet.

Night: 11-4 am safe in sound dub step festival.

Note: Around 4500 calories burned through activity...holy damn.

Sick weird day.

Last edited:
Crazy how thin you are at 260lbs.

I think I had that sized waist at 185-190lbs. lmao

:), blessing and a curse man.

Note to day 193: Right after i wrote last post, went to an after party...danced fast another 3 hours.

Woke up at 258.5, looking lean.

Day 194: Mellowing out after party.

Weight: 258.5 lbs. I know that big part of is dehydration, but I still have a lot of food in my system. So yeah, looks like I am around 260 now.

Diet: Wrap ~600 Calories. 3 Bananas, Mango - 360 cals, yogurt -240, cheerious ~150 cals, Quark ~700 grams ~620 calories. All in all ~ 3200 calories today.

Training: none, will compensate tomorrow

Note: day spent lying on the bed, watching TV.

Note: Surprisingly, my body doesn't hurt that much after 7-8 hours of dancing yesterday.

Last edited:
Fucking music sucks in Sweden. The house scene (real electro/prog/tech/minimal house, not the dumbed down formulaic piss-water that passes for house the days) in Gothenburg was vibrant and SICK around 2006-2009. Great music that pulled great numbers. These days only one club of the old guard remains that gets by on pulling in hipsters that usually attend the other clubs housed in the same venue. And I cant even attend that one regularly since I-ve moved to another, significantly smaller town for studies, where it's all piss-water music.

Point I'm making is I'm envious of you and the days I could spend hours dancing to good tracks spun by competent DJs.

I can't really comment on that Golv. Its only my 3rd time raving, and I am just starting get into that. With pills you don't really care about the quality of the music too much.

Dub step was pretty cool, Flux Pavilion was there, and "I can't stop" was just sick. However, it feels like your brain is being hammered for 6 hours.

Techno was pretty good at the after-party.

Most importantly, I get to burn several thousands calories at weekends, instead of just chilling or going to a bar.

Day 195: Great relaxation day.

265 lbs (The fck?)

Training: Amazing walk today ~3 hours. I don't know why, but I just loved walking today, enjoyed every step, every girl's glance etc.

Diet: Around ~2000 calories. Carb-heavy.

Weights, light: 30 minutes.

Jogging at night ~3 miles. My body sponged a lot of water after the party, so there was a sea of sweat during the jog.

Note: Feels like my face and body jumped to the next level mirror-wise, looks ... better. Getting my mojo back hi-hi-hi. Usually around 270 I start to feel "normal", below 260 starting to feel confident. Below 240... oh yeah!
It is a bad thing that my weight affects my personality so much. When I am fatter - I am soft and somewhat anxious. When I am in a really good shape : I feel like a god. I guess that comes from being fat during childhood. Go figure, the solution is to reach low BF and stay there.

Last edited:
It is a bad thing that my weight affects my personality so much. When I am fatter - I am soft and somewhat anxious. When I am in a really good shape : I feel like a god. I guess that comes from being fat during childhood. Go figure, the solution is to reach low BF and stay there.

Same here which is crazy because my physique isn't close to being one of my strong points no matter how much I improve it.

But there's just something to getting dressed in the morning and knowing you look good and stranger's are just 1000x nicer to physically attractive people. I guess everyone just wants to be around good looking people, everything else is just a bonus from there.

Day 197: Woke up at 263.6 lbs

rw6h5u.jpg

.... When my 260s curse will end already?! Mirror-wise, I think I passed my boxing-shape of the 2013 summer. Looks like I am in the best shape since 2011.

Looks like my ex is coming from Russia to visit Toronto for Xmas, whom I haven't seen in years.
sy1r9l.jpg

Diet: Ham - 50 calories. Milk 2/2 ~110 calories. Quark with low-cal yogurt ~750 calories. Frozen fruits ~500 calories ~1 kg. Cheerious - 1 cup, Fruit Juice - 1 cup ~ 250 calories.

~1600 calories today.

Drinking: 2 liters of water.

Training: Sprints/Walking ~2.3 miles.

MMA: 2.5 hours, Technique work. Light rolling.

Note: I don't know if I am constipated, or holding a lot of water. Or simply was dehydrated last week at 262.4... But I am close to running over my scale with my car.

Note: I am so desperate to see myself in 250s range, I think I will go hardcore for several days with my diet.

UPDATE; ate the whole bag of frozen fruits. So it is ~2 500 cals.

Last edited:
Today's main deal:
2uz3rjs.jpg

Cottage Cheese - 400 calories.
Low-cal Activia - 240 calories.
Frozen Fruits - ~300 calories.

Total : 940 calories. Around 1.5 kg in total weight, very satiating.

Day 198: 262.1 lbs. Mood is so-so.

Diet: Just to break through constipation and potential water holding, having a cleanse day of sorts. Mostly liquid calories, and some frozen fruits ~ 700 calories.

Training: Very light weights - 30 minutes. My body starts to look really good with a pump. Can't wait to see my abs. Light MMA training ~1.5 hours.

Walking ~1.5 hours.

Last edited:
Same here which is crazy because my physique isn't close to being one of my strong points no matter how much I improve it.

But there's just something to getting dressed in the morning and knowing you look good and stranger's are just 1000x nicer to physically attractive people. I guess everyone just wants to be around good looking people, everything else is just a bonus from there.

Well, it can be to our advantage, if we both get in a good shape. Just how being chubby was abnormally detrimental, being lean and mean can be abnormally advantageous in our case )).

Update to day 198: Had to eat a bit more at night. Doing weights got me some munches.

Cottage Cheese (400) + Fat-free Yogurt (120) + Apple (90) + 1/2 oat bar (120)

Around 1300 in total.

Day 199: 259.6 lbs. Solid.

GOAL ACHIEVED.

Notes and lessons learned:

1. Cottage cheese/ Quark is awesome.
2. Buy bulk frozen fruits - the whole bag has ~1000 calories, but will last several days.
3. Do not let the diet dictate your life. For me it was always diet first, because I believed it would fix my social life to the better ( partially true ), however, focus on having fun and being around people and it would be so much easier to follow meal plans and resist binges.
4. Get out of the house. I walk and study a lot now - it is so much easier to resist eating when you are on the go.
5. If you can - RAVE or do some serious clubbing. This has been the best booster to my fat loss ever. You get to spend ridiculous amount of calories, while having fun and reducing stress. Just resist eating too much the day after.
6. Hunt for discount chicken in stores around you... its cheap, satiating and so so easy to cook.
7. Coffee helps with weight loss. Just don't get addicted.

j7c4qo.jpg

TO

eq603t.jpg

acfx2w.jpg

"Flexing to enhance dramatic effect haha"

Last edited:
Back