290 to 260

Small rant: Maybe the hormones are out of wack.. I don't know, there have been a well of aggression and frustration inside of me for the last 2 days. I just wish somebody looks at me wrong or bumps me to let it all out. I don't know, some guy honked at me at the lights, and I seriously considered stopping the car at a busy intersection, and going over to shout at him.

Some "Expl. and athl." young gentlemen were blocking the way at the store... I don't know - I was ready to push them the fck out of the way if anybody even touches me. I think people sense my current mood, because, I was rude to a lot of people these 2 days, but nobody spoke back. Even seeing "those" kind of couples annoys me so much I want #$@# the guys head into the floor and call girl's parents.
Even the way I drive is freaking aggressive... I always considered myself calm and measured, and logically I understand the great risks of starting a fight, but I feel on the "edge" of starting a serious confrontation with anyone who dares to fck around.

I am still nice to those I know, but their if they do something wrong - I also start seeing red.

It is all fueled by a sense of physical power (boasting I know), the cheat days fills your muscles or whatever, so I feel supercharged, my hands feel really heavy, but I can still swing them fast... feels like I can through a wall with all my bulk behind. It pisses me off, that I will never really use that power outside of small confinement of sports. I never been in a serious fight, but now I want to be, I want to h$#t someone.

This kind of emotions been popping up intermittently, of course, I won't let them out... but ... just need to get it out of me into the internet void.

Logically, I am guessing testosterone spikes, stress and frustration with the diet. But if I break - then it is a recurring cycle, the only way out is to clench your teeth and push through.

Sorry for ranting, will fight another diet fight tomorrow.

It's not always something being out of whack with your hormones, and judging from your log you are far from over training. Not sure what you have going on but just a thought, try and get a full night's sleep whenever possible. If you really think something is imbalanced definitely see an md. My best guess is you have some nutritional deficiency that is giving you the symptoms of over training or you're "stimmed out".

Thanks mate. I feel much better this morning, I think it is psychological - just frustration with the diet turns into anger.

Edit: Alright, Today I am in a middle of completing the best workout day , 100/100. I am not angry anymore, not quite back to my usual self, still aggressive, but much calmer. I don't know what the f*ck was that haha. I never felt so angry at this world like during my last cheat days.

I guess I knew I am spinning wheels with eating like that, but couldn't control it for some reason.

Last edited:
day 160: Legendary day.

Workout out: Advanced Boxing - 1.5 hours, was soaked. +++++ 8.5 miles jogging/HIIT/walking. Record for me. Considering all misc. walking I have burned ~2000 calories today through training.

Should be right at 3400-3600 deficit today.

Diet: 1745 calories, korean food, lots of Coffee, mango, beef.

Damage control of 2 cheat days accomplished.

Ate a bit much, but dat afterburn effect!!

Note: Psychological issued are gone. Agression level back to normal. No idea what happened to me, never had that kind of rage issued.

NOTE 2: EC stack taken - 16mg, in the morning before first 6 miles jog. I think that is how EC stack is meant to be used, never on regular basis, but only as additional help to help get your shit together during a tough day.

Had problem sleeping last night - took advil and ate around 500 calories extra ( so caloric deficit ~2700-3000 ).

day 162 (! missed one cheat day) - no weight.

Diet: ~1550 calories. Bibimbap, sweet potato, coffee, and small yogurt. EDIT: and POrk ears - 200 grams.

Training: Active weight workout full body. 20 reps/5 sets to burn the muscles out a bit - 240 calories.

BJJ light - 2 hours - ~700 calories. Soaked my Gi.

Good day, the only annoying thing is that my weight is around 265-267. Caloric deficit-wise - I should be below 260 now, I don't know why I am stuck in the fcking 60s for so long. I did slim down quite a lot visibly, my 36" shorts and XL size shirt are looking lose. I can even put on L sized shirts, but my stomach and .... moobs stick out a bit. I think I will be able to go to L size if I get to 240.

Last edited:
Can't fall asleep again. The problem is i keep thinking about MILFs and Lesbians. So horny it keeps me awake even through Advil... damn you, fish oil!!

Why would you take advil to sleep? its an anti inflammatory, there is nothing about advil that would make you sleep.

Its my supply of Night time Advil. It makes me sleepy as hell.

I am thinking about purchasing Melatonin if the problems persist. But to be honest, I am just stressed out right now with Job Search, Moving out, Selling/buying cars and BEING STUCK IN 260s for so god damn long.

Last edited:
Day 163: 265.1 lbs 7/10.

Training: Jogging/HIIT/Walking 4 miles in about 40 minutes ~550 calories.

Didn't eat until late - drank a gallon of water and realized I am not that hungry.

Calories ~700 today. Smoothie/Coffee/Lots of Water (around 5 liters of liquids today).

Note: I have rented the same apartment during my Uni years, and now moving out for first time. Have been throwing my old stuff out all day. Found lots of my old pants/shirts. Some fit (barely), some look like they belonged to a kid.

IIFYM website gave me ~2700 TDEE and 2450 BMR. So looks like I have been overestimating my deficits.... and underestimating my cheat days with all that ice cream I ate.

Alright...this week I am going to calculate every calories, up my protein, avoid cheat days, but if I crash - I will sure as hell stay away from sweets. Probably would cook some potatoes with ground chicken at night.

After reevaluation of my diet - I am kind of suprised I woke up at 260.3 this morning. I guess the good news is that after not jogging for so long, I use a lot more energy for it, plus after burn.

Day 164: 260.3...so close. Yes, I didn't eat much yesterday, but boy did I drink a lot.

Very motivating, it is like I can almost smell being 257 haha. Also seeing ~260 on the scale.... seemed such an unusually low number.

My motivation just skyrocketed:
Diet: Eggs, Subway Big ASS salad, fish at night with 4 tomatoes. LOTS of water (Gallon).

2uot9mo.jpg

Training: Light weights/rehab - 1 hour, ~300 calories.
Walking ~ 1.5 hours - ~400 calories.

I announce Blietzkrieg to 257lbs !!!! ~1000 calories per day, Heavy emphasis on protein. Adding walking before bed.

2m649y9.jpg

wipmow.jpg

Note: my stomach fat just got suddenly very soft and squishy. Big surprise are the legs - they got a LOT skinnier. My glutes did shrink a bit too.

I am guessing "spot reduction" does work a little bit.

Quick pic update: Light flex
2wm0v9s.jpg

n4tuv5.jpg

Last edited:
Day 165: 262lbs. Damn it!

My sleep problems are still alive and well - I sleep around 4 hours per night now. Got home after interview and Apartment watching... decided to lay on bed.. and woke up 2 hours later a living shadow of myself.

Tired as hell. Ate at Korean rest. today. I watched caloried relatively closely so it doesn't become a cheat day. Ate around TDEE.

I calculated everything meticulously - coconut drink is for skinny vanilla latte, double double, and 3 teas with sugar - ~2700 calories. Worst case scenario - ~3000.
Soup - is for korean kim chi jjigae.

Beans is for korean misc. items. Mostly ate kim chi.

10rmog0.jpg

Training: Realized I need to walk it off, otherwise, I might end up eating over my today's TDEE - walked 6 km in ~1.20 minutes - which is around 500 calories.

Caloric balance ~-200.

NOTE: HEAVY bloat incoming, as I ate ridiculous amount of salt today with korean, seaweed, and salted fish.

Last edited:
Day 166: Didn't sleep at all, brain feels fried.

Going to take it easy - rest a lot, not exercise, and eat at smaller deficit till Monday.

Today's diet: ~4000 calories. Lots of driving and watching apartments. Lots walking/

+300-400 calories.

Day 167-70: ~265lbs.

Moving in and out. I couldn't reach a deal with my previous offers, and I am looking at options right now.

Trying to rent really upscale shit downtown that is still under constrction. Option B is to move to a quieter area (thats firm)....

God, I have learned a lot these days about renting condos.

Nutrition is bad, but now I don't have time for this : days are very active.

Good news is that sleep is more stable now.

Day 170-173, still moving in. Met up with UFC... looks promising.
Gus and Jones are a little taller than me... damn it!
Over saturation overblown by media. UFC is expanding rapidly.

Singapore office was doing bad... going to be entirely replaced.

Eastern Europe Expansion... unlikely anytime soon.

I am in talks to work for UFC Canada that's what I meant ;).

We shall see if it works out.

They said Gus and Jj both taller :(.

I am in talks to work for UFC Canada that's what I meant ;).

We shall see if it works out.

They said Gus and Jj both taller :(.

Cool shit. Any of your ammie matches up on youtube?

God damn it, work as in marketing department hah. I am far fr UFC caliber fighter right now, in 2 years maybe.

Back