280 to 240

Discussion in 'Diet Logs' started by Sarumyan, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Sarumyan Green Belt

Sarumyan
    Whats up people.

Let myself go recently. Want to be held accountable and get back on track.

Diet: Vegetables, meat, protein shake, eggs
    Calories: ~2000 per day, ~2500 on training days.

Training: Walking on incline treadmill everyday for 30 min (440 calories).
    MMA classes - 1.5 hours, ~500-1000 calories (schedule coming in a month)
    Rehab/Weights - 300-400 calories per hour - 3 times per week.
    Yoga - 200-300 calories per hour (schedule coming)

Note: Things changed since last threads. Very busy with running e-commerce business, helping family's business and working as a consultant for 2 friends. Threw out most of my bad habits, except poor eating discipline. Looking to finally master it.

Stats: 6.4, 27 year old, 283 lbs.
    Injury: Running caught up with me 7 months ago. Had some serious problems with left knee. However, rehab and yoga fixed most of the issue over half a year (shoulders too and posture too). Everything else is working perfectly, but can't run.

Going to take a medium term approach to this. Looking to get healthy and lean in 6 months time. Lets get to it.

[​IMG]

2. Sarumyan Green Belt

Sarumyan
    PIC UPDATE AT 283
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Supplements: Fish oil, magnesium, potassium, multivitamin.

Low Carb note: I had very good experience over the last 2 years with low carb, even getting me to 236 lbs (with some semblance of abs). So I will stick with it this time as well.

3. Tavares1988 Lyoto machida's cute puppy

Tavares1988
    Wow u loose 40 lbs? Thats nice

4. Sarumyan Green Belt

Sarumyan
    Day 1: 283 lbs
    [​IMG]

Note: Good starting out day. Didn't sleep enough, but pulled through. Lots of work.

[youtube]n4mCjehETOY[/youtube]

5. Sarumyan Green Belt

Sarumyan
    Yep, very nice.

Tavares1988 likes this.
  6. golvmopp Always outnumbered, never outgunned

golvmopp
    Good luck broski!

7. Sarumyan Green Belt

Sarumyan
    Long time no see ).

8. Sarumyan Green Belt

Sarumyan
    Day 2: 281.1 lbs
    [​IMG]

Training: None, but quite a bit of working. Meeting people.

Note: Launch is next monday, so I don't think I can train much this week. But the diet has to be followed through anyways.

9. FierceRedBelt Black Belt

FierceRedBelt
    Well welcome back. Your milk diet thread was pretty great and the ones that proceeded it as well. Hopefully this one lives up.

10. Sarumyan Green Belt

Sarumyan
    Well...I will try to provide entertainment value comparable to other threads, but my lifestyle is very different now ).

Day 3: scale was too random.

[​IMG]

Note: Worked all day. Going to fire one "consultant" tomorrow. Will try to get money back as contract was not even close to being done. Can't trust anyone these days.

11. Sarumyan Green Belt

Sarumyan
    Day 4: --

Note: Day went excellent, until I got a call from business partner saying that the competition just raised the stakes and invested in new tech. and huge inventory. Now its 6 am, all night was spent eating and making decisions. All is settled though.

12. Sarumyan Green Belt

Sarumyan
    Day 5 - Day 7: 280.1 lbs

Note: Shit went down with main supplier, so me and my partner had to hustle. 3 days of non-stop work for damage control. Now is Thursday, things worked out to our advantage (looks like it).

Note: Didn't count calories and ate normal food, but was within reasonable amount. Back on the diet tomorrow.

13. Lex Bigelow Watch, read, listen to Colin Flaherty

Lex Bigelow
    I gained a ton of muscle and was able to max out over 300 bench but I lifted too hard and fast and now after a year off I am fat and my legs need so much damn stretching. I am in a similar spot and I am currently reading a book called the end of overeating, cuz I just love food. I hope you get the abs.
    I have a bit of a bigorexia too where I like to think of myself as big and I almost prefer slightly fat to skinny without muscles.
    I just think will power is less important than habits cuz I've lost thirty pounds or more on multiple occasions. I can't keep it off very well.

14. Thunderhead Assman Extraordinaire

Thunderhead
    Welcome back, dude.

15. Sarumyan Green Belt

Sarumyan
    Apologies for the drop out. Let me start again with lesser requirements. I do agree, that the

Day 1: 285.9 (!) lbs

[​IMG]

Training: 1 hour of weights/15 minutes cardio in the morning. 45 minutes of treadmill at night.

Note: I have got way too accustomed to eating good food for way too long. Being healthy is the biggest motivation.

16. Sarumyan Green Belt

Sarumyan
    You are absolutely right. It is a long term game and I definitely need to change my lifestyle before anything bad happens health-wise.

Lex Bigelow likes this.
  17. Sarumyan Green Belt

Sarumyan
    Day 2: 284.4 lbs
    [​IMG]

Training: 2 hour full body weights. Went hard, had pre-workout.

Note: Spent whole night talking to my girlfriend's boss in a bar. Ate some calamari and 2 beers, nothing crazy.

18. Sarumyan Green Belt

Sarumyan
    Day 3: 283.4
    Diet: 3211 calories.
    Training: 2 hours hard MMA session. Good to be back. Knees are almost 100%. Can do squats with no issues. Love it.

Note: Business is pretty stressful right now. Still a lot of time is spent on arguing with my co-founder. We both don't know who is right or wrong. And decision making is difficult.

19. Lex Bigelow Watch, read, listen to Colin Flaherty

Lex Bigelow
    I hope you're feeling well. I am leaning up again myself. I'm quitting weed and booze but that's a whole other story cuz I got in trouble earlier this week. I realized I need a ton of stretching and there's no way around it for me. Especially when training high kicks. Do you have problems with cortisol and insane cravings on the back end after a stim fueled workout? I'm currently trying to quit bronkaid but I did a super nos blast earlier tonight. One thing I've found I like is arginine pills. Get ur blood flow without huge load of caffeine or synephrine. I think ordering bulk agmatine sulfate would be my next step. Its the skin tearing pump inducer.

20. Lex Bigelow Watch, read, listen to Colin Flaherty

Lex Bigelow
    I hope you're feeling well. I am leaning up again myself. I'm quitting weed and booze but that's a whole other story cuz I got in trouble earlier this week. I realized I need a ton of stretching and there's no way around it for me. Especially when training high kicks. Do you have problems with cortisol and insane cravings on the back end after a stim fueled workout? I'm currently trying to quit bronkaid but I did a super nos blast earlier tonight. One thing I've found I like is arginine pills. Get ur blood flow without huge load of caffeine or synephrine. I think ordering bulk agmatine sulfate would be my next step. Its the skin tearing pump inducer.