28 FBI Agents With Knowledge of Clinton Scandal Ask to Testify Against Deep State

I have been telling conspiracy theorists for some time that this thing isn't over. While some believe that the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the DOD and all the rest (the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned us of) are conspiring against the American people, I know for a fact that that is simply not true. Many true Americans still work for Americans in these alphabet agencies and for some time there has been this infighting between those who support the globalists and those who support the Americans.

I am honestly not sure this will go anywhere, but it's nice to know they're trying:

PS: I hate the term: "deep state." It sounds stupid, but that's what they are calling it here.
What is stopping one of these supposed 28 agents from charging somebody?

If they deem their investigation to be sabotaged, what is stopping these supposed 28 agents from presenting their evidence on youtube and other social media?

What would you do if you supported Americans?

Sean Hannity still has a job wtf why

Because he has the #1 ratings?

You do know that he provides information from people that file FIOA requests and share them on his show that no one else shares? You can go to ABC, NBC, CBS and watch nearly the exact same show each night, on the same subjects, in nearly the same order. While I would not watch Hannity all the time, he's a good change of pace for new information about once a week.

What is stopping one of these supposed 28 agents from charging somebody?

If they deem their investigation to be sabotaged, what is stopping these supposed 28 agents from presenting their evidence on youtube and other social media?

What would you do if you supported Americans?

They would (a) lose their jobs and (b) have to pay for their own legal expenses. Whereas, if they are request by Congress to testify, their legal expenses are picked up and they don't go broke.

I hope that helps.

So fun little update.

McCabe today asked for immunity to testify.

Ready the popcorn lads. Careful with the salt though, there will be plenty from the left...

I was telling a friend recently, the most amazing thing to me in all of this, is that if you said “deep state” prior to the summer of 2016 people would pidgeon hole you as a looney conspiracy theorist.

Now we have the mainstream news talking about the deep state so nonchalantly that it almost seems self-evident, that it was always there, and how could you even question it.

Because he has the #1 ratings?

You do know that he provides information from people that file FIOA requests and share them on his show that no one else shares? You can go to ABC, NBC, CBS and watch nearly the exact same show each night, on the same subjects, in nearly the same order. While I would not watch Hannity all the time, he's a good change of pace for new information about once a week.
He's the right's version of that bullshit you see on CNN and MSNBC. If you can't see that then you're just another useful idiot.

I was telling a friend recently, the most amazing thing to me in all of this, is that if you said “deep state” prior to the summer of 2016 people would pidgeon hole you as a looney conspiracy theorist.

Now we have the mainstream news talking about the deep state so nonchalantly that it almost seems self-evident, that it was always there, and how could you even question it.
Or the definition changed from the deep state being a conspiracy of non-partisan corporate/billionaire backed CIA/NSA overlords to being a tool to subvert political opponents with a catchy phrase.

Your masters have pulled the rug out from under you and then pulled the wool over your eyes. And you eat that shit up for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You're just another fool that enables the actual deep state and makes campaign slogans aimed at idiots successful.

That’s impossible, the obama administration dindu nuffin.
Its Hannity and Sara Carter you fool! Hannity is not a news reporter you tool. You dont know nuffin, and are not willing to learn.

Its Hannity and Sara Carter you fool! Hannity is not a news reporter you tool. You dont know nuffin, and are not willing to learn.

Was this also Hannitys doing? No, the wrongdoing by fbi leadership is about to be made public.

Don’t you ever get tired of losing?

Was this also Hannitys doing? No, the wrongdoing by fbi leadership is about to be made public.

Don’t you ever get tired of losing?
Dont you ever get tired of denying you get all your "news" from Hannity?

They would (a) lose their jobs and (b) have to pay for their own legal expenses. Whereas, if they are request by Congress to testify, their legal expenses are picked up and they don't go broke.

I hope that helps.
From the opening post: "Many true Americans still work for Americans."

In another thread, people were calling a school resource officer a coward for taking a pension after not confronting a better armed school shooter.

These supposed FBI agents are not at the same risk of life. Is the risk to their pay a greater price?

This has been going on back to Smedley Butler and the Business Plot. How long does it take to realize that the testimony before Congress never happens?

What does "Many true Americans still work for Americans." mean when it comes to FBI agents?

Sorry, quick reminder:

• 74 percent of Americans believe a “deep state” exists that secretly manipulates or directs national policy; 72 percent of Republicans, 79 percent of independents and 72 percent of Democrats agree.

74% of Americans say the 'deep state' exists

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back