Crytek

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Said Lesners Rep.

Brock Lesnar avoids watching UFC because every person that he watches, he will turn and say, `I could whip that guy

Brock is a proud man and probably not use to getting humbled.

But even at 100%, Cain makes Brock his Sable.

All this talk is probably just part of a bigger plan to get more money out of the WWE so that Brock doesn't leave and go back to the UFC. Brock was one of my favourites back in the day, but he should stick to professional wrestling. The F5 is fucking sick, bro.

Brock didn't say this.. His mouthpiece did..

100% Brock would double leg Cain and DC at the same time.

Said Lesners Rep.

http://www.bjpenn.com/lesnar-rep-cain-velasquez-is-the-devil-but-brock-thinks-he-can-kick-his-ass/

I wouldn't mind seeing another faceoff between the two. I was surprised when Brock came out in round 1 and bull rushed Cain with flying knees and all 265 pounds of his weight at full force, yet Cain hardly even budged lol Brock gave his best all in the first round when he was as fresh as can be, yet Cain was planted solid like a match truck and turned him over.

(SN: I've been to AKA a total of 4 times and seen him sparring with random guys I've never seen before, then twice with DC 30 minutes at a time (I couldn't stay the whole length of training because they limit you you per training session, then they let other guys in to watch) and one thing I know for sure is...Cain busts DC up real good and clobbers him against the cage with combos and pressure, and when DC hits the ground he gets right back up. Guys have came out with broken teeth, bloody noses and feeling great fatigue because Cain acts like he feels no pain, but when one falls they don't go for the kill. Cain is known at AKA as being the #1 fighter, while DC is a clear #2)

I can't picture Brock in session like this. He would fold so fast if he was sparring with Cain. At least DC doesn't give up but takes the horse play like a man. DC is small but strong with the most technical wrestling I've seen, so I think he would take Brock without problems.

PS. Also if anyone is interested in seeing guys at AKA spar you need to go here 7102 Real Drive, San Jose CA 95119. They limit how long you can watch and you can't have a video camera, unfortunately. That's why we rarely see videos at AKA. They don't want any of their teammates looking bad in public)

Maybe sessions like this with Cain were exactly what Brock needed. We all know Brock instinctively folds under pressure, but he's a very tough man. I wouldn't be surprised if he kept coming back for more until one day he conquered his weakness.

What do you mean "but when one falls they don't go for the kill." Do you mean Cain doesn't finish fallen sparring partners? Or is this the general attitude at AKA?

One of my favorite mma beatings was Lesnar and Velazquez.

never failed a test or linked to any doctor, pharmacy or roid scandal in his entire college, mma or wrestling career

blind hate u mad

These mug shots must have been from when a different guy called Brock Lesnar was was arrested for possession of steroids.

lesnarmug1.jpg

Maybe sessions like this with Cain were exactly what Brock needed. We all know Brock instinctively folds under pressure, but he's a very tough man. I wouldn't be surprised if he kept coming back for more until one day he conquered his weakness.

What do you mean "but when one falls they don't go for the kill." Do you mean Cain doesn't finish fallen sparring partners? Or is this the general attitude at AKA?

I believe if Brock were to train like these two guys he would probably 10x better than he is now, but he would definitely have to learn to take hits to the face and up his cardio. If not, then forget it. When I say they don't go for the kill it just means that when one guy hits the ground and doesn't get up soon enough then they let each other back up to continue fighting. I think it's just a general rule of training over there. It's not just Cain. I wasn't allowed to watch them train BJJ because that's in a different part of the building and I wasn't allowed back there for whatever reasons. Just because they don't go for the kill doesn't mean they don't go hard, shit they go hard until they're eyeballs bleed.

I will say this with confidence even though it's just my personal opinion...

Nobody is going to beat Cain anytime soon
Nobody is going to beat DC anytime soon

I didn't get to see Luke Rockhold training, not even once.

One of my favorite mma beatings was Lesnar and Velazquez.

This. The article is nice but we don't need another comfirmation that the dude is as delusional as a bag of onions. And is this rep claiming Carwin is the best fighter he faced? lmfao

I believe if Brock were to train like these two guys he would probably 10x better than he is now, but he would definitely have to learn to take hits to the face and up his cardio. If not, then forget it. When I say they don't go for the kill it just means that when one guy hits the ground and doesn't get up soon enough then they let each other back up to continue fighting. I think it's just a general rule of training over there. It's not just Cain. I wasn't allowed to watch them train BJJ because that's in a different part of the building and I wasn't allowed back there for whatever reasons. Just because they don't go for the kill doesn't mean they don't go hard, shit they go hard until they're eyeballs bleed.

I will say this with confidence even though it's just my personal opinion...

Nobody is going to beat Cain anytime soon
Nobody is going to beat DC anytime soon

I didn't get to see Luke Rockhold training, not even once.

How'd you get to see them train? Were a regular at the AKA or did you call/e-mail them or something? I would love to see Cain and DC spar, too.

The funniest thing about this is that if Cain were to have Brock as a training partner, this would probably be the only way that Brock could sharpen himself and his stand up enough to beat Cain.

People get KO'd/damn near KO'd I think is what he's saying. It happens on the sparring days with the non-pros sometimes.

How'd you get to see them train? Were a regular at the AKA or did you call/e-mail them or something? I would love to see Cain and DC spar, too.

Pros train in the middle of the day. iirc you don't have to be a member but they weren't joking when they said they could sell tickets. People show up.

Brock is a bad dude, and I'd love to have him back in there fighting again...

But before talking about kicking Cain's ass he should probably be grateful he didn't have to fight JDS as scheduled. JDS beat the snot out of Carwin instead.

I didn't call or email, I just walked in, and no Im' not a regular because I live in a different area and it would be kind of weird showing up drooling over these guys fighting all the time. If you want to watch them spar try a walk-in like I did, then they'll let you know what day and time you can watch. You can't bring video cameras but I think pictures are ok.

If you really want to know how to get in just try sending a tweet to Javier Mendez @ akajav and see if you can get in that way.

Back