Hardy is certainly doing well. I think he has probably already earned a long term spot as a commentator.

Agreed. I like him.
Whatever it takes to get rid of Anik.

Hire more fighters for commentary get rid of the rest cept mauro

I actually think fighters generally don't make good commentators. Florian and Stann are dreadful to listen to, for example. Hardy, who is doing a great job, is more the exception than the rule.

I wouldn't mind seeing them mix up the commentary crews every once in a while to see who pairs together the best.

Hardy is great as a commentator relaxed and he seems so comfortable. they should try mixing up commentators more often like goldberg + hardy

I complimented him on twitter after his previous card and he followed me, ermahgawd

Yep he's doing a great job.

I actually think fighters generally don't make good commentators. Florian and Stann are dreadful to listen to, for example. Hardy, who is doing a great job, is more the exception than the rule.

Florian is boring but Stann is a very good commentator I rpefer him over Rogan. I would love to hear Chael commentating

Florian is boring but Stann is a very good commentator I rpefer him over Rogan. I would love to hear Chael commentating

Florian and Stann may as well be the same person in the commentary booth. Stann isn't bad at the desk, but he's a boring shill during commentary, just like Florian.

I also would like to hear Sonnen do commentary.

The Dan Hardy "OOOOOOOOH" is absolutely iconic. Especially when Doomsday dropped Laflare. Absolutely mimicked my reaction.

he's better than most fighters turned commentators but his bjj knowledge could use some work, either that or he's just trying to excite people when subs are thrown up!

Back