27 yr old teacher acused of sodomizing student under 16

The teacher from several years (the first high profile case) ago that got pregnant by her student was charged with it
are you talking about the one where after she got out of prison and the kid was now legal, they actually lived together as adults? but are also divorced now?

Oh man I would take that secret to the grave, wouldn't want that to stop. God just the naughtiness of it and having to be sneaky makes it even more better and arousing. :oops:
Oh man I would take that secret to the grave, wouldn't want that to stop. God just the naughtiness of it and having to be sneaky makes it even more better and arousing. :oops:

We get the point

After seeing his picture, I agree with the people who think she was sodomizing the husband.

lol it's so funny how when it's a boy everyone's high-fiving, but when it's a girl, she is forever traumatized for life.

Where the fuck are these teachers coming from? surely not in the 90's
6f8a86be4975c17523cd82345286716f

and with the husband...
nintchdbpict000332833816.jpg

She'll spend a little time in jail, probably not even state prison.

If she goes to state prison, she'll be curled up in a fetal position sobbing, "no, no bull dyke."

It's crazy how much this is happening. For female teachers to go after 16 year olds, something is crazy wrong with her.

When I read your posts I picture a guy in a cowboy hat in the 1950s and lassie along side of him, drinking a glass of milk.

lol it's so funny how when it's a boy everyone's high-fiving, but when it's a girl, she is forever traumatized for life.
The smart people, ie me and the girls when not speaking biblically to fool dumb guys, know that sex doesn't traumatize girls more than boys.. They just keep pretending because guys have it in their primitive instincts to pretend girls shouldn't really want sex with other guys.. And girls use it to their social advantage like they have for probably around a million years.

Girls have more sex receptors than men. More nerve endings. This means they think with their junk more, and enjoy sex more as soon as they are sexually mature. All teachers equally need to understand that they should not bang their students until they are over 18 and out of HS.. And probably shouldn't then either. It's bad form.

nintchdbpict000332833816.jpg

Dude like "seriously? That's the blouse you decided to wear?"

I guess she wore out her limp wristed husband's butthole and had to move on.

Sodomy also refers to a bj, why am I not shocked the war room went straight to butt stuff.

Where the hell are all these crazy b****** when I was in school Jesus Christ. I mean it's kind of weird what she allegedly did but f*** it I'll try anything once.

Back