27 yr old teacher acused of sodomizing student under 16

It's crazy how much this is happening. For female teachers to go after 16 year olds, something is crazy wrong with her.
I think these girls just like the attention and adoration. Remember when you were 16 and saw a pretty girl? If you were like me, you were probably half-drooling and had stars in your eyes. These girls feed off that. They're probably not mature enough to realize that they can't be friends with the kids either, but they're getting swept up in the high school drama of who is cool, cute, or whatever else.

I think under Sharia law at least 4 males should swear that they were the witnesses of her having sex with that student. So under Sharia she is innocent and he is doing everything right.
And then she would be stoned to death

dude she's an adult she should be able to control herself, also she could get pregnant and ruin the kid life
Sure I agree, not sure why you would think otherwise. Note I said it should remain illegal, which means there should remain consequences for this behavior.

She was also charged with rape, sodomy and unlawful transaction with a minor in neighboring Woodford County.

Jarvis sodomized the alleged victim, who is under the age of 16, in May 2016, while she was a social studies teacher at the Woodford County Middle School, according to the indictment.

The 27-year-old then had sex with him in June, and resigned from her position that same month, the indictment from Woodford County states.

Legal definition of sodomy: Anal or oral intercourse between human beings.

That makes more sense. She had oral sex with him and then sex with him. Not knowing that sodomy has multiple meanings made this one strange story. Not to make light of this, but I'm a little relieved that sodomy has two meanings.

Not only that, some of these kids are later forced to pay child support after impregnating the teacher. In this case, the former child didn't even know he had a 6 year old in the world, and only found out when he was served with papers.

That's a travesty. Obviously there's a statute of limitations? But for her to give a rough time and fathers name surely she has just incriminated herself.

Straight to the police, charged, jailed than pay no support as you have custody. Fuck her.

Legal definition of sodomy: Anal or oral intercourse between human beings.

That makes more sense. She had oral sex with him and then sex with him. Not knowing that sodomy has multiple meanings made this one strange story. Not to make light of this, but I'm a little relieved that sodomy has two meanings.

I used to be as naive as you, until I found out more about lesbians, strap ons and even a growing group of female that love fucking their "straight"men with a plastic cock.

I would have kept this info to myself but I'm a prick

Edit- had a missus with a lot of gay friends, the knowledge has left me scarred, bitter and disturbed knowing part of what they get up to.

That's a travesty. Obviously there's a statute of limitations? But for her to give a rough time and fathers name surely she has just incriminated herself.

Straight to the police, charged, jailed than pay no support as you have custody. Fuck her.

If there was ever a case to be made that women have the upper hand in court when a child is involved, this would be it.

The nerve of this woman to try to collect child support after committing statutory rape and never bothering to tell the kid that he's a father.

"Hey, remember when I raped you? Well, I got pregnant and you have a 6 year old you didn't know about, pay up deadbeat."

husband goes to a salon=creepy liberals=guilty

he's a closet homo and she seduced some random kid our of frustration

get a buzzcut next time and we'll bother with a trial

I used to be as naive as you, until I found out more about lesbians, strap ons and even a growing group of female that love fucking their "straight"men with a plastic cock.

I would have kept this info to myself but I'm a prick
If there was ever a case to be made that women have the upper hand in court when a child is involved, this would be it.

The nerve of this woman to try to collect child support after committing statutory rape and never bothering to tell the kid that he's a father.

"Hey, remember when I raped you? Well, I got pregnant and you have a 6 year old you didn't know about, pay up deadbeat."

I can remember being 15 and had some vivid dreams of hot 20 something year olds taking advantage of it, is normal.

What's not normal is the adult to completely disregard the laws, school rules and social norms. That she has done all the above shows her character and that character shouldn't raise children. Remove the child and jail the offender so you don't have these anti social psychopathic behaviours being instilled in the next generation.

The amount of female teachers having sex with middle school boys is much higher than you'd think. When caught they are generally given a slap on the wrist. The Dept of Ed conducted a study in which they estimated that sexual abuse in public schools is 100 times than in the Catholic Church.
https://www2.ed.gov/rschstat/research/pubs/misconductreview/report.pdf

And that is probably under-counting. I've been saying for a long time that if an honest accounting is ever done that it will be found that the sexual abuse in secular and islamic institutions dwarfs anything done by pedophiles who infiltrated the church.

And that should come as no surprise. Christianity has strong admonitions about not corrupting children, from Jesus himself. When the God and person at the center of your religion warns you about harsh eternal punishment for mistreating children and the weak that is a strong inducement to not do that. In addition Christianity is largely responsible for spreading the idea that the innocence of children should be protected. Historically around the world people have only really cared about their own children and not children generally. They were not regarded as persons and plenty of cultures felt comfortable with using them for sexual gratification.

http://theweek.com/articles/551027/how-christianity-invented-children

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-11217772

Damn... not one of my teachers K-12 were even notable. Not one... WTF?

SSTg-178x300.jpg

photo.jpg

And that is probably under-counting. I've been saying for a long time that if an honest accounting is ever done that it will be found that the sexual abuse in secular and islamic institutions dwarfs anything done by pedophiles who infiltrated the church.

And that should come as no surprise. Christianity has strong admonitions about not corrupting children, from Jesus himself. When the God and person at the center of your religion warns you about harsh eternal punishment for mistreating children and the weak that is a strong inducement to not do that. In addition Christianity is largely responsible for spreading the idea that the innocence of children should be protected. Historically around the world people have only really cared about their own children and not children generally. They were not regarded as persons and plenty of cultures felt comfortable with using them for sexual gratification.

http://theweek.com/articles/551027/how-christianity-invented-children

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-11217772
I think there is a very solid historical case to be made here, especially as regards the Islamic world. I've talked to a few vets who spent time in Iraq and Kuwait and they all say that sex with children is a much more normal part of those societies than most westerners would ever imagine.

I'm not trying to excuse the Catholic church for covering this up, but it is interesting that they are likely the one major institution that has made massive strides in this area, especially compared to US public schools, and yet they still take the most heat for it.

And I'm basing this on a report by the US Dept of Education.

It's crazy how much this is happening. For female teachers to go after 16 year olds, something is crazy wrong with her.

I think many women are going insane because there are too many childish males who avoid what it takes to be a man. If a man is not the head of the household, then women become unstable. There is a serious crisis of manhood which is causing many women to become neurotic.

And then she would be stoned to death
I looked in Russian version of Wikipedia (yeah, maybe not 100 % reliable source) it says that in Quran Muhammad commanded to stone Jewish woman to death for infidelity because Torah says that she should be stoned, other time male from Banu Aslam tribe was stoned to death after he said 4 times that he commited zina. It also says that Sunni thinks that stoning to death get used when person who commited it is a wife, husband, divorced or widow.

Back