KantoTerror

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Where the fuck are these teachers coming from? surely not in the 90's
6f8a86be4975c17523cd82345286716f

and with the husband...
nintchdbpict000332833816.jpg

She sodomized them? You sure about that?

Wait, SHE sodomized them or allowed them to sodomize her?

No wonder she's going after students, her "husband" looks like a cuck

The husband looks like he's in one of those pictures of European couples standing in their living room with a new Moroccan refugee between them.

What is wrong with women? Why didn't they choose to molest me? Fucking whores.

What the fuck is wrong with the husband? Why's he still supporting that bitch? He should go full Sharia law on her ass

What the fuck is wrong with the husband? Why's he still supporting that bitch? He should go full Sharia law on her ass
Don't you understand that he is the reason she has to fuck >16 year olds? Of course he's going to stand by her.

lmao, that husband is a pussy bitch. I would have touched her with the jab and booted her out of the house and locked it down.

At sixteen I would have given her 8-10 thrusts of glory. At least I could have done it 42 times back to back.

'That's my boy' was a tutorial it seems.

The amount of female teachers having sex with middle school boys is much higher than you'd think. When caught they are generally given a slap on the wrist. The Dept of Ed conducted a study in which they estimated that sexual abuse in public schools is 100 times than in the Catholic Church.
https://www2.ed.gov/rschstat/resecarch/pubs/misconductreview/report.pdf
It's crazy how much this is happening. For female teachers to go after 16 year olds, something is crazy wrong with her.

Back