Davis always seems like a really cool guy.

I remember a gassed Gus with his hands on his hips running away from Jones in the waning moments of the fight.

Can't wait for the rematch.

I remember Jones questioning Davis' heart after the Rashad fight, so this is fair due.

I dont know why but that sounds really gay.

I want to see how Jones responds to this

This is jokes.

Jones is so scared, he's fighting The Destroyer of Worlds next?

Am I the only one who watched Jones fight through early adversity and pour it on in the last two rounds? Gus looked out on his feet at some points.

A lot of talk from a guy who got tooled by rashad not long ago.

Maybe he should rematch him for his next fight. See how that goes!

A lot of talk from a guy who got tooled by rashad not long ago.

Maybe he should rematch him for his next fight. See how that goes!

He didn't get tooled. Rashad was the better striker and had the better gameplan at the time.

Davis talkin' that bullshit again to get that title fight since his boring style won't get him there.

This guy is fucking annoying.

Can't wait til Jones smashes him.

Gus got rocked by the only strike that Jones landed that fight.
LOL

Invest in the acquisition of a working pair of eyes before you make the mistake of saying something so flagrantly uninformed again, please. They were pretty much dead even on the feet; Jones with the kicks, knees and elbows, Gustafsson with the hands and occasional low kick.

-_-

Gus got rocked by the only strike that Jones landed that fight. He was also gassed so of course he was backing up? Last time I checked, Gus STILL won the round that Jones rocked him in.

Stupid twats.

Gus 49-46

The only strike Jones landed?
Gus still won round 4?
Gus 49-46?

Haha, everything you wrote was wrong.

Keep crying though, Jones haters. It's high comedy.

Davis Scraped By Machida and didn't look that Impressive against Vinny .. Yet he's talking about Jones LOL.

Yes Davis Should Praise Gus as Gus probably destroyed Phil In training daily .. But let's be honest - Gus has Proven he's a great fighter.

Davis has yet to prove he's at the top of the pack. Get a few more Legitmate wins before you mention the Champ Phil. P.s that trashtalk was also just weak.

InB4 Ethan Franklins alternate account says how Davis is the Uncrowned champ yawn yawn.

Back