260 to 230

Binge
Starve
Binge
Starve

This is the pattern I'm seeing in this log.

Same.

Can you perhaps explain why this is occurring in your life Sarumyan? Is it simply a lifestyle management issue, or ?

You've gone up and down so much that basically you have lost 3lbs in 7 months.

Last edited:
Yep.

Biggest reason, I guess, is that I look relatively good with clothes on, to the point where my weight is no longer any issue with women or self-esteem , and I keep getting complimented on my physique - everybody thinks I am rugby or a football player. My weight stabilized around 255 lbs, performance at MMA is getting better and better, I am socializing a lot, dating around a bit.....so the downside to this is that my motivation is coming in surges of sorts, where for a week I have shitty diet, then the next week I correct the weight with very strict one...start partying, or start dating a new girl and the cycle repeats itself.

I don't see the point in holding the log either anymore. I am generally happy with where I am now, I am healthy, look alright.

I had a serious talk with my coach, and he basicly demanded I compete in December. So I will just train hard and watch my diet by myself. Don't see the point in having a log either when I have swings Like that and don't have a particular goal in mind.

It is just after such long time of daily logging, I got addicted to writing daily posts. <------- That needs work.

Last edited:
Been following this blog on and off.

I think the problem here is that you aren't doing this diet to be a better athlete or improve your over all health. Seems like you just want people to tell you ya look like an athlete or whatever.

You can't possibly be taking this seriously if you go to the club, take extacy, and dance all night once or twice a week, rather than get a good night sleep and meal prep for the next day. Which is completely fine. Go live life dude, but don't half ass two different things at once. Pick one and give it your all. But your process of starving yourself, then binging literally gets you no where.

Anyways, best of luck. Hopefully soon you'll see that dedication and consistency are key in this whole weight loss thing.

Weight update - 237, going to finish cutting at 230 and start a "mini bulk log".

Nice drop! You've dropped 10 or more pounds since you've last updated. What have you done in terms of your diet to get over that 250s hump?

Honestly - same thing I always do. Just woke up one morning and I knew I am going to finish it this time.

^ I didn't mean to post anything heh, but I am using Sherdog's editing system to post in another forum...and accidentally clicked "post".

FInally dipped below 235. Estimated BF is 16-17% according to some good folks at another forum. Look good, feel good. Although with 2 jobs, and a gf that eats 3 buckets of korean food per day and stays slim it is becoming quite a challenge to drop more hehe.

12 Day Log

Method: My standard go-to RFL diet. I like how fast it is, and how good I feel on it.
Calories: Below 1000
Food: Protein Shakes, Broccoli, Chicken Breasts, Spinach and that would be pretty much it.
Supplements: Trying T-booster from Testogen, it seems to increase libido for me even when I am cutting. Green powder - 4 scoops per day. Fish oil and Multi. I use potassium salts as well.

Note: I got to about 16% BF, and then just enjoyed things for a while. Single again, so I have focus to finish this cut again. Currently, sitting around 245 because I am holding a lot of water. Goal by the end of this mini-log - 233lbs.
Not sure about re feeds yet, but my experience shows that I won't need them.

PIC UPDATE at 245 lbs:
14jyhkp.jpg

ngyu6f.jpg

wgqjyf.jpg

331lhes.jpg

1551h89.jpg

2l9mbfl.jpg

Here we go!

Day 1: -
Diet: 998 calories, 150g protein.
Training: Walking 3 hours in total.
Notes: Good to be back!

I don't think I'd have to patience to walk for 3 hours continuously; at least not alone. Good luck.

^ Thanks Bro, good to see you in my log again ).

1 hour on TD, 2 hours work related. Wasn't hard.

Day 2: -

Diet: 1844 calories, 190 protein. (Overdone it with peanut butter last night).

Training: TD - 750 calories, Weights - 180 calories.

Note: Woke up at 3 am with severe tooth ache. Damn. Was grinding my teeth too much on nightmares. Was on Tylenol the whole day.

Note2: Going to compensate tomorrow for overeating today. But yeah...kind of justified considering that I only slept 3 hours and have a sensation of a drill in my jaw.

Day 3: - (weight in on Monday)

Diet: 486 calories.

Training: Walking - 120 minutes, Weights - 20 minutes.

Notes: "Get shit done" day. Resolved a lot of pending issues, worked my ass off. The night cravings are kind of killing me right now, but fck it, I will go sleep hungry. I think there is some water flushing done already. However, I did had carbs in my diet first 2 days.

Day 4: ~246 lbs
Diet: 1144 calories, 130 protein.
Training:....One of the most intense days of this year. Whole day on the feet, caloric burn somewhere around 5600 cals.
Notes: Feel I am back on track, however, the weight really surprised me. Damn you peanut butter!!!

Day 5: ~1400 calories. Lots of activity. Excellent day.

Day 6: ~4500 calories, lots of activity as well. Camping related. Drove for 6 hours. Got a date with a good looking and tall (finally) girl, which always causes happy cheat days for some reason.

Day 7: ~2500 calories. Feeling a bit sick, so don't want to add stress with the diet on the body, since I need to work.

Day 8: Got myself sick as hell. I think I will halt this log until I get better.

Back