260 to 230

Quick update: Down to 256 lbs. Doing and feeling good.
Low calorie, high protein , 5-6 meals per day on weekdays
Fasting till 5-6 pm on Saturday and eating around 2000 calories.
Re feed on Sunday at around 4000 calories with lots of carbs.

Ran 8 miles in ~95 minutes, one of the best of all time. The runners high is pretty awesome right now.

Weight was at 253.9 before carb night.

Will restart this log for the upcoming 7 days. My second internship opens up very soon and it involves a lot of partying and interacting with international students, so...being in shape will help a lot.

Protocol is standard patented Death Week to speed up the weight loss a bit.

Calories are very low, energy expenditure is very high. Never had any issues with muscle loss*.

fookns.gif

Day 1: -
Chicke, pizza, lots jello- 2038 calories.

Activity - MMA - 2 hours, walking - 45 minutes, dancing - 1.5 hours.

Deficit: 2762.

Day 2: 256.8 lbs. Constipated a bit.

Diet: Surprisingly didn't feel cravings today, so decided just to fast.

Activity: MMA - 1.5 hours, Walking - 90 minutes, Treadmill (30% running,70% walking) - 350 calories.

Deficit: ...looks a bit extreme, but I felt good today. - 4450 calories.

Total deficit: ~7200.

Supplements: Fish oil, Mutivitamin.
Pre-workout: Nicotine Gum - 4mg.

Note: Nicotine is the best pre-workout and weight loss drug I have ever tried. Increases metabolism, gives you very subtle energy and mental high.

It also "speeds up" time during your workout, I don't know how to explain it. In gum form it is not addictive - cigarettes have over 60 other chemicals which make them so much more dangerous than Ncotine by itself. It also helped me to "forget" about coffee - it has been over 3 weeks now and I don't feel any cravings for it.

Definitely, recommend at least trying it before you jump to conclusions.

Day 3: 251.9 lbs

Diet: Liquids only - 450 calories.

Activity: MMA - 1.5 hours, Walking - 60 minutes.

Deficit: -2900

Note: Was low on energy, but high in spirits. It is kind of weird how water loss looks like fat loss. Pants falling off. Of course real carbed up weight must be still around 255-256 lbs. I decided to keep liquid fasting for one more day, since it is an interesting experience. On Wednesday will drink my patented Spinach shakes and couple of protein shakes as well. Thursday - back to chicken breasts and veggies.

Will post pics on Sunday.

2ag9n3r.jpg

^ Nope. I found 6 meals a day a much better solution.

Day 4: 251.5.

Diet: A cup of rice, 20 Lay's chips, Protein shake, Cafe Machiato Grande, lots of tea with some sugar.

Activity: Boxing - 1.5 hours, Walking 60 minutes, Kettlebells - very light - 15 minutes.

Deficit: Around 3400

Note: Still feel constipated, so ate some rice last night to aid the process. Got a bunch of compliments at the gym. This is the lightest my gym mates have seen me since 19 (was ripped with abs at 225)..............Female attention has been increasing. Girls always act a bit awkward with me, but now it is getting way more cute-awkward, rather than defensive-awkward.

So the summer goal is to get ripped. Don't care what weight or at what cost.

Relationship update: The girl that I really liked....well, it turned out she is leaving for good very soon....and she was also a virgin. So when I starting to press for a more, how should I put it - sexual relationship - she bailed out. And she though I am a "bad boy" or something...the fck? I am the nicest guy around for miles.

Still have a feeling that something will happen because we are about to work together, but right now - I am single.

Funny note: I always was popular among gays - the girly types. I even got asked out by a gay guy at a counter right in front of my parents in Las Vegas. Was pretty funny.

Last edited:
I've had some significant success with making short term diet plans and just sticking to them 100%. Write out something for 15 days and stick to it verbatim and then adjusting it for the next short period. Every time I try to adjust things daily or go on something longer term when something goes wrong I'm never able to adjust for it accordingly and just end up flailing all over the place.

lol @ the gay guy. Probably permanently embed the Russian idea that western life makes everyone a homosexual into your parents minds.

Good luck bro.

^Not bad. Hope you are getting leaner for the summer too ).

Day 5: 251.2 lbs.

Diet: Ate at around 1000 surplus today. Felt like I really overdone on the kettlebell class yesterday and the hunger was too much to bear. Plus didn't train much due to work. Considering how depleted I was, I don't feel there is any damage done, but write this as a day off.

Note: It was interesting to watch my body "fill out" in a matter of hours.

Day 6: 256 lbs.

Diet: Helped a friend to move in...got seduced into BBQ.
Around 2 pounds of chicken breasts. Some pasta and a bit of ice cream.

Deficit: Around 500.

Note: Spent half a day for moving in and out. Write this day off too.

Day 7: 257 lbs

Diet: ~1800 calories, clean apart from some vodka (didnt drink in years)

Activity: Walking - 70 minutes, MMA - 1.5 hours, Jogging - 850 calories.

Deficit: 2800

Note: back on the road, bought another batch of Nicotine Gum....damn that shit is disgusting, but works.

Day 8: 255

Diet: 2800 calories.

Activity: Running - 40 minutes, MMA - 1.5 hours, Walking - 45 minutes.

Deficit: Around 1700 calories.

Note: Go Pac-Man!

Day 9: 252 lbs. SOLID. Even have quite a lot of food in my stomach.

Diet: Spinach/banana shake, some ground pork (150 grams), chicken breasts boiled - 2 large.

Activity: Right toe is fucked....still jogging - 800 calories, weights - 40 minutes, Dancing last night - 60 minutes solid.

Deficit: 3100.

Note: So weight finally stabilized after normal eating. Actually day 8 I didn't know step on a scale, so guessed I was 255. But looks like I am approaching teh 240s again. Was pretty fast!

Pic update at solid 252. Again - I take pics first thing in the morning. So I am looking my flabbiest.
10crfh0.jpg

2mwtnqh.jpg

2ltrh2d.jpg

2iu70uw.jpg

2lcr6fd.jpg

Ah, fck it. The log is officially restarted.

Starting weight: 252 lbs.
10z5ijb.jpg

Last edited:
Day 10: 252.5 lbs

Diet: ~1900 calories. Mostly rice, chicken, spinach, banana, sugar. Will be staples of this diet.

Deficit: ~2000 calories.

Activity: Walking - 90 minutes, MMA - 1 hour light, KBs - 45 minutes, light.

Note: I love being close to 240s....can't wait to be there. I am coming!!

jh8vw6.jpg

Day 11: ~251

Diet: Very social day, so the calories were out of whack. - Around 5500 calories. Mostly junk food.

Activity: LOTS of walking. Walked to the cinema, to the job, and back.

~3 hours of fast walking.

Surplus: +1300 calories.

Note: Can't decide who is hotter...Doctor Cho or Scarlet Witch. Damn!
Note2: Been on a semi-date, but didn't like the girl.

Day 12: -

Diet: ~3104 calories.

Activity: MMA - 1 hour hard, KBs - 60 minutes, full body, Walking - 60 minutes fast, Internship - arranging chairs, walking and talking - 45 minutes.

Deficit: 1400

Note: Been feeling a bit down lately. But on the good side, good things are coming.

Last edited:
Back