25 yr old high school student

Silly system that was obviously wide open to being taken advantage of. They're lucky he was a delusional failed basketball player and not a serial rapist.

What the fuck

Silly system that was obviously wide open to being taken advantage of. They're lucky he was a delusional failed basketball player and not a serial rapist.

He was dating a 14 year old.

age shouldnt matter when it comes to education...........attended one day of classes and was already a stand out on the basketball team...

I’m 43 this year and I’d love to be back at school. My brain, my ability to control my thoughts and emotions. Yeah, straight A’s, I reckon.

Pretty sad that you have dated a bunch of bitches who won't fuck you lol

Well yeah that's normal actually

You don't fuck every girl you date unless you are some Chad or you're dating sloots

Are you a chad posting on sherdog?

Ummm. Well he has Tattoos all over his forearms. Did nobody notice this??? In Texas, the legal age to get a tattoo is 18 even with parental consent. Huge red flag.

I'm guessing the school just didn't care and wanted to win some basketball games.

That could mean anything. If the basketball standout who's a foot taller than everyone else isn't dating a cheerleader everyone would say he was gay and shit.

The girl denied having sex with him to her mom and the police.

I’d say I’m 50/50 on this one.

Why wouldn’t he sleep with older, more developed high school girls?

Well yeah that's normal actually

You don't fuck every girl you date unless you are some Chad or you're dating sloots

Are you a chad posting on sherdog?

Wtf is a Chad?

Where I'm from thats just a normal name, usually for white people, short for Chadwin/Chadwick.

Back