25 year old busted posing as 17 year old highschool student; was star b-ball player

Rick Rosner supposedly falsified records and kept enrolling and graduating from different high schools, trying to have the perfect high school experience as a popular kid.

main-thumb-231131701-200-ieknnafehmduipijsqgaezuaeaxswldl.jpeg

rick-thumb.jpg

I hate both the player and the game.

wow, who is that fine chick on the left?!

That is child actor Jonathan Gregory Brandis. Hollywood made him famous early and ruined his life. He hanged himself when he was just 27 years old after his career failed.

<Sansa00>

I know there are a bunch of cans here who would love to do the same in order to relive their glory days. Lmao.

It was actually a reference to the Waterboy. I've just been playing because I think Sandler is an overrated hack.

He is but I have gotten baked and watched a lot of his stupid movies at 3 am way back so I dont hate the guy

waterboy or little nicky might be where I gave up depending on which came out last

but rain over me is an alright movie

The fuck? Dude looks like he's in his late 20's, and since he's playing basketball I assume he wasn't the shortest or of the smallest stature. School administration had to have known something was up, I'm not buying they didn't. Lol

um wtf? No dude you take your old ass to an adults league and do you over there with people your own age.
This. It probably also cost tax payers a decent amount of money. It's not like he didn't make class sizes bigger or anything

lol this reminds me of an afterschool special on CBS I saw years ago starring Kadeem Hardison (D-Wayne Wayne of A Diff'Rent World) where he was 25 and went back to high school as a star football player....but he couldn't read and I think he was trying to bang a teacher not a young kid, like this loser.

lol it's on Youtue

That is child actor Jonathan Gregory Brandis. Hollywood made him famous early and ruined his life. He hanged himself when he was just 27 years old after his career failed.

<Sansa00>

I never knew Brandis killed himself. I forgot about him once he stopped appearing in movies.

Happens very often and especially on children's sports teams.

These coaches and parents are so competitive they hide and bring in older kids.

Some kids playing among 10 years old are clearly much older.

Turns out many of the fine people coming into the u.s. have zero or their government has zero records on them.

So a dr and the parent decide the age number they will assign the child .

They try and get as close as possible but it far beneficial to claim they are 2 to 3 years younger then they are.

Stay in school longer. Recieve benefits longer

<Sansa00>

oh geez i thought it was miley cyrus.

He is but I have gotten baked and watched a lot of his stupid movies at 3 am way back so I dont hate the guy

waterboy or little nicky might be where I gave up depending on which came out last

but rain over me is an alright movie

I tried watching that comedy western he did for Netflix. Couldn't even finish it.

I should try this. Are school officials around the world just dumb or what?
You should pose as a teen to rape a 14 year old? What a class act.

Back