25 year old busted posing as 17 year old highschool student; was star b-ball player

Guess not. Mom says daughter claims they didn't bang (and she's clearly in denial if she believes that).
this is like a black to the future where the guy goes back to relive his high school days. except hes a mid 20s rapist.

giphy.gif

tumblr_mcjn4ePRgF1qhbi6po1_500.png

Y8kI1mF.jpg

How could such a full proof plan go wrong?

If it wasn't for the whole dating a 14 year old thing this would be pretty hilarious.

Reminds me of 14 year old refugees in Swedish middle schools, with beards and hairlines like my father's.

well our very own francis ngannou is probably 40 claiming to be 27.

Africans are the kings of claiming to be half their age. Dudes come from countries where there is no record keeping of this sort of thing so just make up an age they think they can get away with.

Honestly, the statutory rape is the only thing I care about.

As far as going back to high school to play ball, you do you G. I wish I could go back to a time when I was a great athlete among my peers instead of a sourpuss pseudo-Marxist posting on a Jazzercise forum.

LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL

Brother looks like he is pushing 40...

Honestly, the statutory rape is the only thing I care about.

As far as going back to high school to play ball, you do you G. I wish I could go back to a time when I was a great athlete among my peers instead of a sourpuss pseudo-Marxist posting on a Jazzercise forum.

Don't worry, we wish you weren't here as well.

4/10 nice try... that's Michael Jordan...

He was dating a 14 years old? dude was certainly pushing his luck.

He was dating a 14 years old? dude was certainly pushing his luck.

well in todays world where you can claim to be a female why not stick to his guns and claim hes actually seventeen. to avoid jail of course.

Back