25 year old busted posing as 17 year old highschool student; was star b-ball player

Big Nasty Edison

Excellence of execution belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This dude is 25 but had been losing as a 17 year old hurricane victim. Was a star on the basketball team and was dating a 14 year old.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...posing-dallas-isd-high-schooler-officials-say

1526423155-sidney.JPG

Gilstrap-Portley, who was arrested Friday night, faces a charge of tampering with government records. He was booked into the Dallas County Jail last week and has since bonded out, according to court records.

He has no previous criminal history.

Gilstrap-Portley enrolled at Skyline as Rashun Richardson at a time when the district had opened its doors to hurricane evacuees, said Dallas ISD spokeswoman Robyn Harris.

. . .

In October, Gilstrap-Portley enrolled at Hillcrest High as a freshman, Harris said. She said that Dallas ISD officials believe his primary motivation was to play basketball, though he told them he was homeless and had come to Dallas unaccompanied because of Hurricane Harvey.

. . .

Dallas ISD officials said Gilstrap-Portley's charade came to an end after one of his former coaches from North Mesquite High School saw him playing at a tournament in April and recognized him as one of his players who graduated from high school seven years ago.

The Mesquite coach alerted the Hillcrest basketball coach that "one of my former players who graduated a time

. . .

The mother of a Hillcrest High freshman said that her daughter started dating Gilstrap-Portley in January. The woman, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said her 14-year-old knew the man as Rashun Richardson and thought he was 17.

"It’s unbelievable to me that he could get away with this," she said. "I don’t know what, how [the school] let this slip through the cracks."

The woman said she had never approved of her daughter's relationship and wasn't comfortable with her dating a 17-year-old freshman.

She said her daughter told her she did not have a sexual relationship with Gilstrap-Portley.

Dude looks like he's 30 in the mug shot lol.

Should schools be less accepting if these "victims"? How could they have not vetted this guy? Total failure.

Billy madison should be banned and never allowed to be aired again .... For the children

He should tell that black dude

YOU BLEW IT !!!

So the school just took him at his word or did he forge papers or what?

So the school just took him at his word or did he forge papers or what?

Looks like he forged papers. He was charged with "tampering with government records".

From the article:
Gilstrap-Portley, who was arrested Friday night, faces a charge of tampering with government records. He was booked into the Dallas County Jail last week and has since bonded out, according to court records.

I should try this. Are school officials around the world just dumb or what?

Fucking American public schools.

Years of this shit:

Has rubbed off into the administrators not being competent enough to do their damn jobs.

Looks like he forged papers. He was charged with "tampering with government records".

From the article:

That's crazy because someone stupid enough to try something like that wouldn't seem like the type to be savvy enough to properly forge documents.

so no statutory rape chargers?

I should try this. Are school officials around the world just dumb or what?

We should join forces and bang all those willing young teachers, I’ll take the east coast

so no statutory rape chargers?

The girl is probably covering for him and will state they never had sex to the police.

lol at a 25 year old actually having the nerve to go back to high school so he can be a popular basketball star this time.

This would be funny if it wasn’t for sleeping with a 14 year old.

over the years we've had several MLB players discovered to be much older than they are. from other countries.

really should be no surprise. there's always been people who scam the system.

Back