25 threads on the front page mentioning McGregor

6D414DCA-C0D0-4193-9693-8E47358E887A.jpeg THATS EXACTLY WHY WE NEED MORE FELLOW SHERDOGGERS POSTING THIS PIC!!!

We're not talking about Conor directly we're talking about the decisions that the UFC is making today at the press conference, this involves Conor and has an impact on the 155 pound divisions and the UFC as a whole.

You are complaining about Conor being talked about on the forum yet making another thread about him.

He is not complaining. He is simply mocking haters for posting Conor thread while claiming they don't care about him lol

He also makes another thread about him while mocking them

<JerryWWF>

But he is not claiming he doesn't care about Conor. So there is nothing odd about it unlike the people who are the subjects of his mockery with their contradicting behavior,

<JerryWWF>

But he is not claiming he doesn't care about Conor. So there is nothing odd about it.
Several poeple who said they don't care about Conor don't represent all the sherdog members.His point and this thread are silly.

Several poeple who said they don't care about Conor don't represent all the sherdog members.His point and this thread are silly.

He said, " you guys " which indicates those people who are, in fact, contradicting themselves and posting Conor thread. If you don't think you've done anything that TS is criticizing about, then you are more than welcome to just ignore his thread since Ts is not talking about you.

He said, " you guys " which indicates those people who are, in fact, contradicting themselves and posting Conor thread. If you don't think you've done anything that TS is criticizing about, then you are more than welcome to just ignore his thread since Ts is not talking about you.
The point is those who started threads about Conor are not the people who say they don't care about Conor.

{<jordan}
I thought We went over this or are you claiming none of these guys said ever claimed they don't care about Conor ?
Even if they claimed something like that,the threads are not only about Conor.It's about the sport.Us fans want to see the champ defending his belt,if he doesn't then we want him to vacate the title.

Meh...Conor is out and the winner of this fight will be the champion. Dana said it himself, their fight is for the real belt. Now Conor can do whatever he wants and we can focus on the two best LW’s. We now have legitimacy back at LW and I’m pumped to see this fight.

Even if they claimed something like that,the threads are not only about Conor.It's about the sport.Us fans want to see the champ defending his belt,if he doesn't then we want him to vacate the title.

That contradict everything down to the root then lol. You don't care about Conor but you have to talk about him ? You don't need to talk about him if you truly don't give a shit about the guy. Say that Khabib vs Furgie is for the real belt and go on with ur life.

You don't care about Conor but you have to talk about him ?
Is it too hard to comprehend? I don't give a shit about him.I only want him to to defend his fucking title.If he doesn't,i want him to vacate.It is about the sport.

Say that Khabib vs Furgie is for the real belt and get over with it.
Ok then.Let's keep Conor as champ forever and let the other contenders fight for the interim belt.Then consider them as real champ.

Conor fans are something special
<36>

Last edited:
Back