$25,000.00 cash, no taxes + Medical Expenses

I'd have to fight HW only so fawk that shizt . 25K not enough , 200K minimum ,.

method=get&s=rousimar-palhares.gif

palhares doesn't give a fuck about nut shot and grab your leg.

Lol. Yeah you're probably right. He might just get pissed and take my leg home with him. Knee reconstructive surgery it is then.

If I got six months of training (to keep my hands up properly haha) and weight cut I would.

I walk around at a 190...a beer drinking, chubby 190. I would cut to 170...possibly 155.

I trained for about eight months, 6 days a week, but broke my shoulder so bad had to quit. So I have a little technique...enough to hopefully stop my head from being bashed in.

I can make weight to fight Cruz. I'd just dance around with him. 25K is worth any beating to me.

I would if I could fight MM. Great fighter and while I'm sure he could put a beating on me I'd rather be in there with him than a guy like JoB or Moraga.

I weigh about 170 and could easily cut to 145. I would probably fight anyone there for 25k tax free. Less likely to be seriously injured. 170 and above guys are huge though. That would take some serious consideration

I would want to fight someone who would eventually feel bad and stop, maybe Mayhem Miller.

Quick Finish: JDS
Someone Who I Could Probably Beat (lol): Eddie Sanchez

I'd fight Demian Maia. I'd probably kick him on the knee once, then he would take me down, took my back, choked me out and that's it ;]. No real damage. Easy money.

for 25K Id fight anyone, Id probably get finished in under 60 seconds by most fighters at 170 and over against smaller guys I could probably last a bit longer

I wouldn't fight almost EVERYONE in the UFC for only 25k. I'd pick a guy like Demian Maia to fight for only 25k if I had to - someone who I would be taken down and subbed quickly by without suffering a concussion.

If I had to fight a guy guaranteed to cause teh damage, it would have to be for a heck of a lot of money. Like Anderson Silva moneyz. I like my body and don't want it broken

Thread needs the stipulation that Kim Winslow is reffing.

that would actually be horrifying.

You walk into the cage and see JDS ready to tear your head off and that is not the scariest part. The scariest part is seeing Kim is the one in there who has to protect you once down. :eek:

Sure, I'd fight Travis Browne.

I'd keep spamming overhand right, if I get lucky maybe I can make name out of him and get paid 50K next time I fight :D

ps(I'm about 210 lbs if i lose weight I can probably get 185 lbs easy and have 3 years of kickboxing experience, my overhands aren't terrible just saying )

25k I would take a shot from Wandy and brag about it for the rest of my life.

If it was in the UFC and I had 6 months to prepare (off my own dime) I would fight anyone from 135 to 170 weight class. I weigh around 170 walking around and I can cut to 135 if needed. I'd do it for free for the opportunity to say I did it, but I would prefer to make $10k off of it.

I'd cover up really well backing up against the cage, and when they close in to try to slaughter me, I would unleash the best left hook/right uppercut combo I have in my system. If they were still standing, which is obviously very likely, I would probably proceed to have the shit beat out of me.

Back