$25,000.00 cash, no taxes + Medical Expenses

I'd fight any lightweight (which which is where I'd fight) for $25000. I don't know how much less I would take. I'd fight Leonard Garcia for like $2000 though, if that's all they offered. Wouldn't want to fight Aoki, because he breaks things.

Or maybe he actually has a good paying job? 25k is not that much money at all.

Exactly. $25k would make a very minor impact on my life. A vacation for my family and 6 months off my mortgage isn't worth the beating.

$25,000.00 cash, no taxes + Medical Expenses

As the title states... Is there anyone in the UFC that you wouldn't fight for that?

No punk moves like dropping and tapping right after the bell. You gotta take ur beating.

For those saying anyone, set ur minimum amount and who you would least wanna fight.

Me as a pro fighter or a keyboard warrior?

If as a keyboard warrior, I'd say no thanks. I make more than that working at McDonald's and will have my brain intact to enjoy my money (or whatever is left of it after the bills are paid). :icon_chee

for the average guy on Sherdog I don't see how this is worthwhile. Either he trains his ass off for months, takes a beating and then spends the next couple of months recovering, or

no training, take a severe beating, recover for several months. All for $25K.

Most people can earn more than that with less work, in less time with no beating, health risks or potential for long-term consequences. An aspiring fighter, however, would probably already be training and would value the opportunity to fight a pro. For those guys, $25K is a great deal.

Personally, I would not want to fight any top-10 HW.

This is more of a test of how poor all sherdoggers are. A rich man would be foolish to risk a potentially life-altering concussion for a measly $25000.

for the average guy on Sherdog I don't see how this is worthwhile. Either he trains his ass off for months, takes a beating and then spends the next couple of months recovering, or

Most people can earn more than that with less work, in less time with no beating, health risks or potential for long-term consequences. An aspiring fighter, however, would probably already be training and would value the opportunity to fight a pro. For those guys, $25K is a great deal.

Recover for months? Dude, I'd probably turtle up after 10 seconds and Herb Dean would stop the fight. I'd just pull guard or some shit and either get immediately subbed or turtle up and get TKOd.

Why do so many of you think that taking a beating typically takes months to recover from? Most submissions do not result in a break unless you refuse to tap for too long. Chokes take virtually no recovery time.

A knockout or TKO may take a few days. Longer for a broken nose. My guess is that most of you (myself included) would not be involved in a 3 round war, rather be done in a minute or two.

25k for 1 minute of work and a week of soreness is a pretty good deal.

ofc lol. Id fight gsp and drop on my back immediately

LOL, I'd fight Might Mouse. And the first thing I'd tell him is, "don't even try none of these 'finish the fight bullshit'. Show me how 'technical you are'!" :icon_twis

For all the tough guys here: a pro fighter (especially LHW and HW) could literally kill you with a few strikes.

Make it 125k and I'm down. I'll take an ass beating to wipe off med school student loans, and I'll do it with a goofy grin Mitrione-style.

I would either try like to initiate a ground fight, or I would try to keep distance. Either way I'm getting my ass absolutely smashed by anyone over 135, and other than some of the women no way in hell I'm going to win.

For all the tough guys here: a pro fighter (especially LHW and HW) could literally kill you with a few strikes.

That must be why there are so many deaths on Bully Beatdown and across the world in gyms where sparring takes place everyday.

I can see ppl choosing gsp.

George would beat our asses like samurai demon.

Standing we're getting decapitated by headkicks and showy superman punches.

On the ground he's killing us from guard like against BJ, or he's folding us up like the Serra rematch with lunging knees to the body.

An aggressive Georges is the last guy I'd want to fight outside of Cain Velasquez and guys with famous plum clinches like Shogun and Anderson.

You're missing the point. Like someone else already said, why would you waste time and money training? So you could look good for the 12 seconds you're on your feet? Get your ass beat in the most economical way possible, that's the name of the game.

And of course I would do this. I have a wife and kids and a good paying job, but $25k is still real money, and the risk of brain damage, broken limbs, or physical therapy is negligible if you're smart about it.

The biggest risk for me is that I would have a fucking bowel movement once the ref drops his arm.

yeah if my work and university didnt get mad that i might be in a hospital for while

honestly, my wrestling is good enough that i can take down most guys in my weight class, i would just spam takedown attempts and get submitted hopefully before i take any serious damage

George would beat our asses like samurai demon.

Standing we're getting decapitated by headkicks and showy superman punches.

On the ground he's killing us from guard like against BJ, or he's folding us up like the Serra rematch with lunging knees to the body.

An aggressive Georges is the last guy I'd want to fight outside of Cain Velasquez and guys with famous plum clinches like Shogun and Anderson.

I don't think that he'd beat us that bad. GSP's all class, he could have broken Hardy's arm, but decided to let it go. He'd probably take us down, take our back, rnc and then say that he was surprised by how good we fought and that we're awesome.

I don't think that he'd beat us that bad. GSP's all class, he could have broken Hardy's arm, but decided to let it go. He'd probably take us down, take our back, rnc and then say that he was surprised by how good we fought and that we're awesome.

lol this

hes a "guud guyee"

Back