$25,000.00 cash, no taxes + Medical Expenses

2DUM2TAP

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
As the title states... Is there anyone in the UFC that you wouldn't fight for that?

No punk moves like dropping and tapping right after the bell. You gotta take ur beating.

For those saying anyone, set ur minimum amount and who you would least wanna fight.

Not for $25K. Not worth it, but I'm old and broken-down. ^_^

I wouldn't fight a guy like Paul Harris who might tear my knee apart.

But yeah, I think I would take an ass whooping for 25k.

Last edited:
For those sayong anyone, set your minimum amount

A concussion for 25 K is not worth it to me. If I were to do it at all, it might start at 6 digits. And it would have to be WW or below. I weigh like 185-190.....a MW who walks around at 225 or a LHW or HW could seriously hurt me.

I could make FW so yeah, I'd probably fight some featherweight for that money. Hell, I'd fight a LW.

ofc lol. Id fight gsp and drop on my back immediately

Yeah, 25k for a few mins of work. Not paying a training camp since no matter how good of a camp I'm in, I'll still be beaten just as badly as I would had I not trained at all. I'm sure whatever happens, I'll be able to heal from it in a week or so.

A concussion for 25 K is not worth it to me. If I were to do it at all, it might start at 6 digits.

You are much more spoiled than most I would know. I can name about 100 people I know who would all say yes.

In UFC I'd fight anyone for that.

But in Pride... with the Pride rules and the extremely late stoppages... I wouldn't fight any Chute Boxe guys.

I'd do it. I'd fall down and submit to strikes the second I got touched. I'd start off on all fours to avoid head kicks/knees.

I'd take one punch or body kick for a tax free $25k + medical expenses.

Pretty much anyone over 155 except maybe GSP. Anyone under that I'm down since I think they aren't likely to do serious damage, as I train a little bit.

25k is nowhere near enough to take a brutal ass whoopin that could have permanent negative impacts. Concussions are no joke.

I'd probably need like 200k+ to consider fighting certain 170ers and above. Like Ellenberger, you'd have to pay me a lot to fight that man for real.

yes
basically I'd fight grapplers (except Palhares) with no punching power, specially if they were smaller than me. If I cut weight I could easily make LHW, but I would not fight anyone there.

I would also not fight Nick or Nate because that endless cardio style would be a nightmare for me.

There aren't many choices though...
Shields is one.

I have basic stand up and intermediate grappling. I would not expect to win, but I would take a beating for that money.

Back