Phoenix Down

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ThrillSeeker found it:

----

What happened to this video? I can't find it anywhere online!

This was one of the most beautiful videos about mixed martial arts I have ever seen and after showing it to numerous people who had no prior interest they were instantly intrigued. Can anyone help me find it again, anyone have it ripped / saved?

Hope this isn't violating the TOS, just genuinely curious on what the hell happened to that amazing video.

Last edited:
i looked for it a couple of months ago and yep it was deleted, and i agree the video was amazing, hopefully someone can find it

I have been searching for this video too it is amazing. I really do not understand why Zuffa feels the need to remove these videos. IMO it does a great job promoting their product.

Goddamn, it's really so well done. Very emotional and if you're a fan of the sport it's full of homage. Def the best UFC video I have ever seen.

Video was oozing with cheese.

The last thing the MMA world needs is a Chael Sonnen inspirational speech over an MMA highlight.
"I fill out my TRT prescription, talk shit about Brazilian children playing in the mud, then I walk into the cage and try to take my opponent down until I tap or get TKOed."

Zuffa are stupid for having videos like those and fighter highlights removed.

The last thing the MMA world needs is a Chael Sonnen inspirational speech over an MMA highlight.
"I fill out my TRT prescription, talk shit about Brazilian children playing in the mud, then I walk into the cage and try to take my opponent down until I tap or get TKOed."

Say what you like about Chael but he has been around and in the cage with some of the best in the world. he has had 40 fights so I think he is qualified to talk about the feelings you have in the time leading up to a fight and the aftermath of both winning and losing, as he has done plenty of both

Why is that? Chael Sonnen is a great talker and when he's not playing an act he comes across as very humble and smart. Didn't you watch TUF?

I was looking for this video too.

In the grand scheme of things, MMA is a sport and is for people's entertainment. That said, Chael hit the nail on the head when it comes to everything we go through before we walk out to that cage. Those feelings are very real and are magnified big time. As Chael said, an indescribable feeling. Joe rogan also hit it right with his comment about the relief and despair feelings from winning and losing.

We spend a huge chunk of our lives trying to make sure that we cover everything in order to succeed at that one moment in time. 8 to 10 weeks dedicated to our craft so that we can feel that awesome high for a split second :)

When it got pulled down a couple months ago and I couldn't find it I decided to create another using pretty much the same audio. All credit for the idea still goes to CaintheBull on youtube

https://vimeo.com/63792724

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back