24 men charged after girls as young as 11 were druged, raped and sexually abused in West Yorkshire

Yeah, I'm just fucking with you. You're one of those that always calls me Muslim, so I figured I'd make up some stupid bullshit about you and see how you feel about it. Hopefully some people stopped reading this thread after my initial post and will just go around assuming you're a pedophile and tell other people you're a pedophile and eventually you'll be called Pedorod.
My mistake...i thought you were a Muslim..and a teacher?. Thanks for at least being honest about your disgusting smear

Could you give a link to where you saw this?
Meh, I don't have statistics but here is a case:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-sexually-abused-eight-year-old-daughter.html

Refugee attacks another refugee who raped his 8 year old daughter.
It makes sense though, these refugee camps are a big mess, they are filled with criminals, rapists and terrorists. It's not that easy to rape middle class white kids if you look like the average refugee(scary looking brown guy) as parents will not let you get near them. Europeans are not that dumb anymore to let kids play alone in a park thinking it's still 1980.
Many of these muslims also live in enclaves where most people are also foreigners, it's a little like in Brazil, murder rate is really high down here but it's mostly concentrated in ghettos where they kill each other. I don't get randomly attacked by drug dealers while walking to the supermarket.

Yeah, well, prison is awful. It's no different for white prisoners. They may go in as just regular criminals, but once they get in there white supremacy is something they have to participate in. I assume it's similar for latino prisoners with MS-13 or black prisoners with their gangs, no?

I guess that's true in the US, but in Europe it's mostly a muslim thing. Like half of french prisoners are muslim, some converted in prison to get into these muslim gangs. It's not just self defense like these white gangs(not justifying it but if you don't join one of these you get raped by blacks in some prisons) but a way of making connections.
Of course that's partly the prison fault as they give privilege to muslims like allowing them separate prayer rooms, separate places to eat their halal stuff and so on. Criminals don't care about the religion but they use that to avoid the guards.

My mistake...i thought you were a Muslim..and a teacher?. Thanks for at least being honest about your disgusting smear

I'm not Muslim. Never have been or intend to be. That's just the result of a similar (though less disgusting) smear by one of the hyperconservative posters so that if I say anything even tangentially related to Islam they can immediately discredit my position.

For anyone reading, glennrod isn't a pedophile. Well, I guess he could be in secret, but he's never said anything to indicate that.

I guess that's true in the US, but in Europe it's mostly a muslim thing. Like half of french prisoners are muslim, some converted in prison to get into these muslim gangs. It's not just self defense like these white gangs(not justifying it but if you don't join one of these you get raped by blacks in some prisons) but a way of making connections.
Of course that's partly the prison fault as they give privilege to muslims like allowing them separate prayer rooms, separate places to eat their halal stuff and so on. Criminals don't care about the religion but they use that to avoid the guards.

Ah, yeah, sorry. I was thinking of American prisons. You have a really good point. Our prisons are basically breeding groups for every sort of extremism, so I hope you guys take strides to prevent that among Muslim prisoners.

I'm not Muslim. Never have been or intend to be. That's just the result of a similar (though less disgusting) smear by one of the hyperconservative posters so that if I say anything even tangentially related to Islam they can immediately discredit my position.

For anyone reading, glennrod isn't a pedophile. Well, I guess he could be in secret, but he's never said anything to indicate that.
Well you've told me that you aren't a Muslim and I have no reason to disbelieve you. Just a case of me getting my wires crossed I guess..

And their holy prophet, their equivalent of Jesus just happened to marry and rape a 9 year old...a sick tradition that is still, to this day perfectly legal in Islamic countries..@Leagon is a Muslim.but he could actually separate himself from that vile religion of his and come out in condemnation of the bad side of his cult, rather than immediately go to his "but the crusades" fucking horse shit
Pretty sure @Leagon was a Catholic and is not religious anymore, where did you get that he's Muslim?

When?, in what conversation?, you're either lying or mistaken..i wouldn't bang a 15 year old when I was 18. I actually had a tough time as a teenager because I got into fights with people who done that shit. Either link it or stfu.
Lol, just let em bang bro.

Pretty sure @Leagon was a Catholic and is not religious anymore, where did you get that he's Muslim?
Got my wires crossed..probably from his multiple downplaying/defenses of Muslims..

I'd love to...but its no coincidence that none of the people who slept with underage kids could actually fight..
Dude seriously though, an 18 yr old with a 15 yr old ain't nothing to let the hands go unless these boys were getting them shitfaced or putting roofies in their drinks or something.

There has been many cases in the U.K. One in Rochdale comes to mind, the police knew about it and did duck all through fear of racism accusations.

Let's what we've got here:

Rotherham 1
Rotherham 2
Rochdale
West Yorkshire

Yet Islamist apologists will claim Racism and Religion of Peace whilst trying to downplay and damage control with non-sequitur statistics "If we compare it to the whole of Europe/USA there is no problem with Islam."

Yeah, well, prison is awful. It's no different for white prisoners. They may go in as just regular criminals, but once they get in there white supremacy is something they have to participate in. I assume it's similar for latino prisoners with MS-13 or black prisoners with their gangs, no?
Sheds light on the tribal natural of racial identity, doesn't it? Human biodiversity in proximity=war. The only reason there isn't a constant racial war is because we have an authoritarian government that keeps us in check.

Dude seriously though, an 18 yr old with a 15 yr old ain't nothing to let the hands go unless these boys were getting them shitfaced or putting roofies in their drinks or something.
I agree. It is borderline though, add or subtract a year to either participant and the case becomes much stronger to let the hangs go.

Yeah whatever but Republicans and Trump failed at passing some bill so that victory nullifies this travesty

I agree. It is borderline though, add or subtract a year to either participant and the case becomes much stronger to let the hangs go.
Tbh even then I don't think its a big deal. Would have to be at least 5 year age difference for me to think something of it and even then I ain't no random bitch's white knight and I ain't gonna get in between a man and consenting pussy. If there's really an issue there its up to her family/friends to step in, not me.

A single .50 BMG round would probably blast a hole in all 24 of their heads at once if you could get all 24 in a straight enough row somehow.
It'd be a neat exhibition that would draw huge ratings on cable TV and also not waste more than a few $ on the 1 bullet to exterminate these worthless cockroaches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back