You can't blame him for saying it. His opponent refused to walk out only hours before the fight and he's capitalising on that.

Capitalising infers he's gaining something from it.

He's not, other than gaining a reputation as an ass for talking shit about a guy who wasn't medically cleared to fight.

Maybe there'd be any grounds for it if Guillard hadn't been tooled by everyone he's faced above gatekeeper status and who's record in the UFC wasn't 11-7

Varner has an excellent chin, while Guillard's has been cracked before. Both have big power. Guillard is much faster and has cracked Cerrone's chin....something I didn't think could be done

case in point:
I can see either guy getting KO/TKO'd

Cerrones chin isn't cracked just because he got dropped. If there's one thing I learned about the guys with iron chins is the hardest hitters in each division will always be able to drop them. The difference is a guy with a granite chin will get KOd, but iron chins usually get dropped and recover from those shots.

Melvin should keep his mouth shut

Varner by KO.

You should get the win minus this fight with the odds adjusted accordingly.

Yeah, that's what bovada has done in the past, not this time though. They gave me some jib jab about since the fight was rescheduled for the 29th yada yada bullshit.

Cerrones chin isn't cracked just because he got dropped. If there's one thing I learned about the guys with iron chins is the hardest hitters in each division will always be able to drop them. The difference is a guy with a granite chin will get KOd, but iron chins usually get dropped and recover from those shots.

I didnt mean it in the way you're perceiving it.

I mean cracked as in he was rocked, which Guillard did do. Cerrone has an iron chin and I chalk it up to guillard just hitting really really hard

I dont mean it as in guillard exposed that he has a shit chin.

Roy Nelson got dropped by JDS/KO'd by arlovski but we all know his chin is still made of diamond.

I didnt mean it in the way you're perceiving it.

I mean cracked as in he was rocked, which Guillard did do. Cerrone has an iron chin and I chalk it up to guillard just hitting really really hard

I dont mean it as in guillard exposed that he has a shit chin.

Roy Nelson got dropped by JDS/KO'd by arlovski but we all know his chin is still made of diamond.

Don't trip my N*gga

Capitalising infers he's gaining something from it.

He's not, other than gaining a reputation as an ass for talking shit about a guy who wasn't medically cleared to fight.

Maybe there'd be any grounds for it if Guillard hadn't been tooled by everyone he's faced above gatekeeper status and who's record in the UFC wasn't 11-7

He was beating Diaz before the sub. You can't say Nate tooled him.

I highly doubt that Varner was scared of Melvin's standup. Varner ko'd Barboza who has a hell of a lot more diverse (and dangerous) striking than Melvin does.

Back