230 main event announced either Monday or Tuesday

Martialarts123

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
With ticket sales beginning Wednesday, the main event announcement is IMMINENT. Has to be either Monday or Tuesday

I thought you had a source. Fuck your prediction.

With ticket sales beginning Wednesday, the main event announcement is IMMINENT. Has to be either Monday or Tuesday

So you are saying that something needs to be announced before the deadline & that Monday & Tuesday is before Wednesday?

OK

jon-jones-ray-lewis-dance.gif

the sale for tix has already been pushed back a week two different times. who knows when they announce it. at this point I feel like it'll just end up being Poirier/Diaz as the main. Maybe Dillashaw/Cejudo

wild card could be nick diaz. dude from bjpenndotcom posted some teaser about nick possibly returning

Its down to either:

Jones vs Gus 2

Dillashaw vs Cejudo.

Dana has already stated it won't be Jones. So it'll be Jones.

Jon Jones will not leave any doubt this time. Gus is getting KOed

They already pushed back the tickets sales, they can do it again.

Woodley is out about 2 months
Didn't he say recently that if he gets cleared by his doctors for his hand he'd be willing to fight Covington at UFC 230? Or maybe there has been an update since that i'm not aware of..

Didn't he say recently that if he gets cleared by his doctors for his hand he'd be willing to fight Covington at UFC 230? Or maybe there has been an update since that i'm not aware of..

He has to have surgery.

Nice prediction my friend and it makes sense, hopefully you are right

There was, he needs surgery on his hand and will be out for 8-12 weeks. No way it will be JBJ. Best case Nick Diaz decides he wants a fight because he ran out of weed money.

Back