Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Aldo winning the title at 23

Shogun winning Grand Prix at 23

Jones winning title at 23

Just saying......look into it.

Pico next.

Just give Erick Silva a couple of years and he'll complete your list.

MV5BMjcwNzczNDQ0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTE0NzA0MQ@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Pico should aim a little higher and maybe try to stop doing this shit by the time he's 23.

Pico will never live up to the hype. He doesn’t have it. Believe me, his coaches tell him things about him that aren’t realistic. His stand up sucks and will not improve. He’s good, just will never be great. Not to mention a glass chin.

I clicked on this thread with Pico in mind. Been curious lately about his deal with Bellator. Pretty sure it was reported as “an unprecedented long term contract “ or something at the time. Bellator’s a great place for him for awhile yet, though. I’m more interested in what he does with the next 10 years then what he does by the age of 23.

Sage is only 19 imagine when he becomes a 23 year oldsmobile.

Was the Erick Silva joke done yet?

Pico will never live up to the hype. He doesn’t have it. Believe me, his coaches tell him things about him that aren’t realistic. His stand up sucks and will not improve. He’s good, just will never be great. Not to mention a glass chin.

1_mediumc.gif
1_mediumc.gif
1_mediumc.gif
1_mediumc.gif

Six more years and Erick Silva will be a three divisional world champ at 23, you cunts wait, that prime is coming just give the kid time.

I think you’re on to something
rRlXLw.gif

23 and getting brain damage on purpose smart move.

"Nobody likes you when you're twenty-threeee", -kenny florian

Didn’t Pico’s hypetrain get derailed already by some journeyman he was supposed to crush?

The undisputed Bellator champion of the world.

21961354.jpg

Weak jaw and USADA is gonna hit him harder than that part time fighter in his first fight did

Back