215 is still worth buying, and if you don't you're not a real fan

I don't watch WMMA so this is a fairly easy pass for me now.

For some reason, I feel like you're the guy to ask - TS, should I get a FightPass subscription?
Absolutely, I would also recommend joining the UFC fight club for $200. It may seem like a lot but you actually get two $60 PPV codes and a badass sweater. Been getting a ton of compliments.

I don't know if TS is serious...

Lady fighters and veeery small men is not my cup of tea, so I guess I am not a real mma fan.

Cejudo vs Reis, what a terrible fight. Not impressed whatsoever by those two. And McMann vs a random chick? Might be a fun fight but not a main card fight.

It's a good fight night card but a terrible PPV. Literally not a single fight I would spend a cent on though there are two I'm looking forward to (Magny and Melendez).

The only thing I care about is Nunes is paying 1.93 so I might drop $100 on that to make $93 profit to pay for beer/food.

This card is still STACKED with 2 awesome title fights. Schevchenko vs Nunes is worth the $60 alone but then you also get to see the greatest fighter of all time make history when he ends Mighty Mouses winning streak and takes his belt.

Jeremy Stephens vs Gilbert Milemdez is a just bleed fans dream and Neil Magny is never in a boring fight and he's taking on the former LW champion RDA.

The Ngannou fight can easily be replaced by simply moving Henry Cejudo vs Wildon Reis or Sara Mcman vs Ketlan Viera to the main card.

The card definetly took a hit losing Ngannou vs JDS but there's still a solid PPV worthy of $60 IMO and if you choose not to watch it you're not a real fan and will be missing out on history.

no WMMA fight worth 60$ gtfo of here

Fingers crossed Borg misses weight, PPV does 80k buys, and DJ learns something from this whole mess.

The real main event is gone and all your left with is
baby-duck.jpg

So fuck no.

Back