215 is still worth buying, and if you don't you're not a real fan

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This card is still STACKED with 2 awesome title fights. Schevchenko vs Nunes is worth the $60 alone but then you also get to see the greatest fighter of all time make history when he ends Mighty Mouses winning streak and takes his belt.

Jeremy Stephens vs Gilbert Milemdez is a just bleed fans dream and Neil Magny is never in a boring fight and he's taking on the former LW champion RDA.

The Ngannou fight can easily be replaced by simply moving Henry Cejudo vs Wildon Reis or Sara Mcman vs Ketlan Viera to the main card.

The card definetly took a hit losing Ngannou vs JDS but there's still a solid PPV worthy of $60 IMO and if you choose not to watch it you're not a real fan and will be missing out on history.

4th-5th best MMA card of the year so far.

Worth a watch. Just wish Mighty Mouse accepted the Dillashaw fight. See him running circles around Borg.

Is Ngannou officially off btw? They should just throw Derrick Lewis or Werdum in.

EDIT: NM just realized Lewis is fighting Werdum at 216.

Last edited:
I have a feeling you're trolling but not sure...

I'm not a real fan:(

Dude you seriously have the worst threads on sherdog and each time they get funnier and funnier LOL

"215 is still worth buying"

The answer was no before and no after.

Worth a watch. Just wish Mighty Mouse accepted the Dillashaw fight. See him running circles around Borg.
yeah, that was a killer for me. that is the best little guy fight to make that doesn't include garbrandt.

Oh, shit. I gotta buy it now. Otherwise I'm not a "real fan".

200.webp

UFC pays people to post in this shithole?
No, UFC pays people and they post on forums. Social media is definitely a big job and there are employees of most organizations who are performing due diligence in observing and sometimes likely steering forums, but i don't think it's quite as explicit as hiring someone to join Sherdog.

Back