213 New Main Event?

Whoever it is. Hoping for a great match-up. 211 was great , time to keep the ball rolling.

I like Nunes vs Shevchenko to be honest. I think it's a great fight and to see it 5 rounds would be very fitting for a main.

I think Cowboy vs Lawler is a more exciting matchup with bigger names but that fight won't go 5 anyway.

Beyond that Werdum vs Reem is great for a 3rd to last so 213 is fine imo.

They scrambling for a main event as tickets go on sale. It sucks especially for a Fight Week card which is supposed to be big shit. Hope this card doesn't end as a downer like 200 a year ago.

Hearing radio ads here in SoCal, they are advertizing it as "UFC 213: Nunes vs Shevchenko 2", but they still mention Cody vs TJ.

Nick Diaz vs Cowboy for the Hardcore title

latest

Why do people want to see Silva Diaz 2? The first fight kind of sucked.

If Nunes knows it is either her or someone from ATT like Woodley

I'm beginning to not like that TBD guy, he's all talk and no walk. The dude signs up for so many fights but always either gets replaced or the fight gets scrapped.

That new guy 'To Be Announced' shouldn't even worry about training for TBD cause that fucker never ends up fighting.

I'm beginning to not like that TBD guy, he's all talk and no walk. The dude signs up for so many fights but always either gets replaced or the fight gets scrapped.

That new guy 'To Be Announced' shouldn't even worry about training for TBD cause that fucker never ends up fighting.
gon be some more black on black crime

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back