Elections 2020 Democratic Primary: White Males Dominating The Field

So those pics, and the fact that he has commented on dating his daughter, commented on her body, compared her to women he was fucking, and had a court case brought against him... that all doesn't add up to shit. But these pics of Biden do? Lol ok
Take a shot every time you hear "white male" in the primaries.
and cis gendered

Lol butthurt so you gotta turn to the racist jokes. I know my dad and so do you, he's your grandfather.

How is anything I said racist??? Your the one calling me your son, just pointing out that I know who my father is. The fact that you choose such a strange thing for an insult makes me think you don’t know who your father is, I mean this is like the 2nd or 3rd time you called me your “son”.

One of us is racist and it sure as fuck ain’t me....

You got some WoW character as an avatar and I am the one that is retarded Mr. Aspergers? Dumb mother fucker.
I could explain it to you, but you probably still wouldn’t get it because you are retarded

I’ll try though

I am DIDM, original founding member of the JTWW, the original WAR Wagon

But that character is Brother Claudio

I think you need to re read that....you seem to lack reading skills.

Yeah I read that right. But hey, lets ask the original author.

Hey @tehJameson, did you call this dumb fuck your son? Because anyone with a working brain can read that post and see that's what you said. But this one is working with alternative facts and an alternative form of the english language.

I could explain it to you, but you probably still wouldn’t get it because you are retarded

I’ll try though

I am DIDM, original founding member of the JTWW, the original WAR Wagon

But that character is Brother Claudio

That the name of your gay little guild that you Larp with?

Yeah I read that right. But hey, lets ask the original author.

Hey @tehJameson, did you call this dumb fuck your son? Because anyone with a working brain can read that post and see that's what you said. But this one is working with alternative facts and an alternative form of the english language.

My got you’re stupid he said “my son”....I was repeating what he said. It’s hard to believe you are this stupid but you are a liberal so I guess it fits.

Seems really dumb to me.

Hillary basically lost because black people didn't turn up to vote for a white lady. When the rest of the country is split 50/50 and black people will vote 100% for the black candidate, it seeks a black candidate is the obvious choice for the Dems.

If you don't care for either candidate, vote third party no matter who it is.

They won't win now, but more votes now means more legitimacy for third party candidates in the future. That's a good thing.

If every asshole who said "Ron Paul is my favorite candidate, but he could never win" had voted for him, he may well have won.

I don't think two years out is the right time but maybe one year out probably has some decent results. I think it's fair to be cautious due to Trump but it also seems like he's an exception to most rules rather than a new set of rules altogether.

It’s those goddamn primary voters.They keep on surprising us with their quirky voting habits.

I'm more interested in their ideas than their background culture or skin tone.

Do any of the candidates have new or fresh ideas?

If you don't care for either candidate, vote third party no matter who it is.

They won't win now, but more votes now means more legitimacy for third party candidates in the future. That's a good thing.

If every asshole who said "Ron Paul is my favorite candidate, but he could never win" had voted for him, he may well have won.

Yeah but who's fault was it that no one thought he could win? The MSM refused to acknowledge he existed.

Never liked Jon Stewart much bit he did a good bit on RP back in the day.

I thought Beta O'Rourke was supposed to be Latino?

Hilarious that some people want Bernie to go another round; he has his support but he's like 90
Biden is 76, Bernie is 77 and Trump is 72. As long as Bernie is in good health and have a sound mind, which seems like is the case, I don't see his age as a good argument not to vote for him if you agree with his policies.

Yeah but who's fault was it that no one thought he could win? The MSM refused to acknowledge he existed.

Never liked Jon Stewart much bit he did a good bit on RP back in the day.

Great segment. Miss this man being in the public forum.

Back