Elections 2020 Democratic Primary: White Males Dominating The Field

The practice of prematurely anointing “perceived frontrunners” has taken a beating in recent years.

I don't think two years out is the right time but maybe one year out probably has some decent results. I think it's fair to be cautious due to Trump but it also seems like he's an exception to most rules rather than a new set of rules altogether.

He's 77, while Trump is 72. Lol. Joe Biden is 76. They are all old as balls but Bernie doesn't comb his hair

The baby boomers really got to dominate our political landscape. Bill Clinton, GB and Trump were all born in the same year. Then you factor in some of these names possibly running are just as old. It's going to be weird when that era is finally gone.

How is this even a thread lol. What won't you guys complain about?

Who is complaining? LOL

Like it or not, this will be an issue for the Dems, who have been pandering to the hard left for a good while now. Just wait until those primaries, where Biden's proposals are countered with claims of him being too white for the job.

The baby boomers really got to dominate our political landscape. Bill Clinton, GB and Trump were all born in the same year. Then you factor in some of these names possibly running are just as old. It's going to be weird when that era is finally gone.

I'm shocked that having a long track record, after Trump is a bad thing.

I like Warren, I really like Gabbard. The vet out of west virginia is awesome.

I will choose Bernie over all of them because he has a 30 year history I don't have to trust, but that I can verify.

We have went from Obama, with almost no legislative history, to Trump with absolutely none.

I'm not going to be surprised if people want to vote for someone, who they arent asked to trust the words of with no actions to verify.

I honestly don't give a fuck, but it would be hilarious if the left was stupid enough to nominate that pedophile Joe Biden to go against Trump.

Either way, they're fucked if they run a white male candidate. They've energized the base with hatred for white men, so how are they going to convince people to vote for one?

Who is complaining? LOL

Like it or not, this will be an issue for the Dems, who have been pandering to the hard left for a good while now. Just wait until those primaries, where Biden's proposals are countered with claims of him being too white for the job.
Anyone who doesn't get all of their information from internet memes would know this is far from the truth.

Anyone who doesn't get all of their information from internet memes would know this is far from the truth.

LOL. You just wait, sweetheart. If you don't think race and gender is going to be an issue for certain Dems in the primaries, you're fooling yourself. The media has already been grilling some potential nominees over it, and they're not even out of the gate.

I think you're just in denial over how ridiculous the left is.

I will vote Democrat if they run a white male in this race.

He also speaks like he's about to have a stroke.
So does Trump:

They're working hard to last forever. I wouldn't be surprised to see some guys running at 90 years old like that malaysian dude
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahathir_Mohamad
I'm shocked that having a long track record, after Trump is a bad thing.

I like Warren, I really like Gabbard. The vet out of west virginia is awesome.

I will choose Bernie over all of them because he has a 30 year history I don't have to trust, but that I can verify.

We have went from Obama, with almost no legislative history, to Trump with absolutely none.

I'm not going to be surprised if people want to vote for someone, who they arent asked to trust the words of with no actions to verify.
Obama, at least, had a public life, I mean, as in serving the people in some capacity, not as a celebrity. It's not the same as an elected position but it's something.

LOL. You just wait, sweetheart. If you don't think race and gender is going to be an issue for certain Dems in the primaries, you're fooling yourself. The media has already been grilling some potential nominees over it, and they're not even out of the gate.

I think you're just in denial over how ridiculous the left is.
Ha. This narrative gets pushed to make more palatable the right's desire for an ethnostate, paranoia about white genocide, and things like the hub of their discourse is a place like /pol/. They want to believe the lie at all costs to make these things seem reasonable. Kind of like the poll we had here recently about open borders where I'm sure you guys were absolutely sure every liberal here wanted open borders yet nearly everyone did not.

Wow. That is quite a lineup/trio...

th

Biden Leads Iowa Caucus Poll...

Too old?

O'Rourke marvels at Beto-mania...

What the Democrats really need is for Jim Webb to run again. Those ho-ass liberals were too busy fighting over Hillary and Bernie to realize they had a real G in the building all along

gettyimages-479045456_wide-a04a677837dfe6d7f353ae70f59ec5629aecbe9b-s800-c85.jpg

Gotta tell ya,

Jim Webb authored a book chalk full of mothers sucking their child sons dicks. He goes into graphic detail as well.

Honestly, Who writes in vivid detail describing how awesome some mom feels swallowing her sons semen.

Dude has issues, keep him away from ththe button

Biden would get ripped apart by Trump, not to mention the memes would be outrageous considering you have so many creepy pictures of Biden doing creepy things to little children.

Back