2019 Looking like a great year for the UFC

MMA fans are so weird.. i'm pretty sure kickboxing and even boxing fans care much more about which great fights will be made than how much PPV and money the main orgs will generate with it lol

Fans are interested in Dana's well-being.

We stream everything for free while we insult each other's fanbase and debate the business of the UFC to the death. That's what true hardcores do.

<{JustBleed}>

Also true hardcores post "UFC is dying" every day (although there is proof to the opposite), but I guess that is OK?
;)

First we have Brock fighting. That's an easy 1 mil + ppvs

Then I'm pretty confident we'll see Conor back by 2019 (maybe even late 2018)

Jon Jones potentially could be coming back next year that's another huge PPV

2019 already looks to be a very profitable year .... but we all know this is MMA and plans never go as planned

UFC is set up that every year will be very profitable even without any PPV sold.
2019 will be a big year due to getting the ESPN money

But 2018 looks to be the first year where they make less profit than the prior year in awhile though

MMA fans are so weird.. i'm pretty sure kickboxing and even boxing fans care much more about which great fights will be made than how much PPV and money the main orgs will generate with it lol

I thought I was the only one who couldnt wrap his head around Sherdogs obsession about PPV numbers.

Really does my head in.

Brock HAS to name one of his sons Biff.

Biff Lesnar continues the LEGACY

(his current sons are named Turk and Duke)

Back