2018 World Cup - Mayberry Edition - France wins!

World Cup Finals - Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
I’m just glad Mexico whooped those racist nazis.

I think Argentina will take it all though despite the first draw.

Yeah, their truly have racist nazi politics right now. They don't allow at all africans and asians in Germany, from what I've heard, and Merkel is the new Trump with her racist policies.

Glorious Japan won! (that goalkeeper should commit seppuku tho, that was some Karius level shit).

Glorious Japan won! (that goalkeeper should commit seppuku tho, that was some Karius level shit).

However bad he was, Szczesny for Poland was worse...although he didn't have much of a defense working with him.

ZERO saves in the match and 1 incredible cock up for Senegal's 2nd.

How many goals is that for Ronaldo now?

Wow Spain you stupid fucking Spanish :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, had you scored one more goal i'd have won 435 from 20 you fucking shit cunts.

I am convinced this shit is rigged, how can you have such possession and dominate for 94 minutes and score 1 goal?

Atleast I won my accu, got 237

I really can't stand the cunts

the ronaldos(portugal) and spain are looking better than the other favorites, Uruguay also has the talent to make it to at least the semi finals

Portugal has very shaky defence, Morocco missed so many opportunities. They have Ronaldo but they don't seem like a solid team overall to me.

So how much heat is Messi going to take for Argentina getting shut out by Croatia?

I dont even like soccer but it was fun watching that coach flip out the whole time. He looked like he should have been a bouncer somewhere.

Not laughed at a game that much since the Champions League final...

So how much heat is Messi going to take for Argentina getting shut out by Croatia?
not as much as the coach San Paoli....argentinians wont hate as much on Messi because simply put as bad as they looked they would look twice as horrible without Messi.... and Messi already left the team when they were bothering him too much and after a week they were begging him to come back

3-0'd, eat that shit you Argentinian fuckers

Tones of heat... Argentinians are hardcore fanatics, but I think that the manager will get the most. It seems like he didn't make the right moves.

Wow another day of huge losses on the bets for me, thank you Argentina and thank you Messi, I didn't want that money anyway you no good, useless wankers.

That's it with the accumulators now, I am losing money like water, gonna do more in game bets.

I wish nothing but misfortune and defeat to Argentina and to Lionel Messi, I hope they don't even make it through.

Messi is an extraordinary player but he needs a team that complement him when playing a game (as in Bacelona) he doesnt have the...WILL....ENERGY.... LEADERSHIP....whatever you want to call it, to put the entire team on his shoulders and lead them to victory.... and he doesnt have to, he doesnt owe anything to anybody, thats just who he is.

Cristiano Ronado for example does have those qualities that Messi lacks.... thats why you feel his presence when Portugal plays, he scores and he leads his team to victory.... as a single player though skill for skill no Ronaldo is not at the same level as Messi.... its up to you to decide which skills are more valuable.... Barcelona has been able to use Messi' skills to great advantage and victory....even surpassing Ronaldos wins....but when put in a team that doesnt train together all year long then yeah Ronaldos skills are more useful than Messis

Back