2018 World Cup - Mayberry Edition - France wins!

World Cup Finals - Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
2-1 loss to Senegal???? I know this is late but FUCK!!!!! Everyone here in Mexico is happy as pigs in shit and finally my native Poland plays and looks like absolute SHIT!!!! Terrible Game. We're Doomed.

2-1 loss to Senegal???? I know this is late but FUCK!!!!! Everyone here in Mexico is happy as pigs in shit and finally my native Poland plays and looks like absolute SHIT!!!! Terrible Game. We're Doomed.
This is a cursed cup, don't sweat it.

What was the deal with the Senegal player who came in outta nowhere? Was he subbed in during a play?

Puta madre
<{you!}>
I been at it for a couple days myself tho
<{yahyou}>
giphy.gif

Slap a 100 on Uruguay, Spain and Portugal to win tomorrow? What you boys reckon?

Japan is always the team I root the hardest for, but I'd root for the US over anyone if I had to. Luckily I don't have to feel torn in this cup about who I support.

Russia probably wins the last game because they are playing infront of their fans. Both teams will be at 6 points and qualified to last 16 when they face off.
No matter their position in the group, they get Spain or Portugal. So far only two big teams that played on their level.
Portugal with Cristiano Ronaldo seemed unstoppable man and I bet they will finish first in their group by scoring more goals... if I were Russia or Uruguay I would rather take on Spain.... before the World cup started I would have said no way Russia can take on Uruguay with Cavani and Suarez but now with all the big ones falling, I dont know man, Russia might give the big surprise qualifying first in their group.

lol thats an easy bet man...those are easily the favorite teams in their groups
That's what i'm thinking but German (the Nazi Krauts) fucked me over massively.

It's 100 for a 229 return but don't wanna lose another tonne.

Hard to decide.

I’m just glad Mexico whooped those racist nazis.

I think Argentina will take it all though despite the first draw.

lol thats an easy bet man...those are easily the favorite teams in their groups
Fuck it, slapped 100 on for a 237 return.

It should be an easy bet to be honest, if I lose I am gonna go fucking mental ahahha

I’m just glad Mexico whooped those racist nazis.

I think Argentina will take it all though despite the first draw.
Those no good krauts cost me a tonne

I hope they get knocked out the tournament now

Back