2018 World Cup - Mayberry Edition - France wins!

World Cup Finals - Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
So how would you guys rank this world cup against others in the past? Pretty crazy, I'd wager.

So how would you guys rank this world cup against others in the past? Pretty crazy, I'd wager.

Sort of crazy but the game got blownout a bit earlier than I'd like. 2006 France vs Italy being decided on penalty shootout is ultimate pressure

I'm currently laughing a snooty French laugh and playing with my moustache.

images

Congrats to both sides, excellent job. Well done France! Allez!

If Brazil loses this game... France will be the champions... simple as that... if you cant see that, you dont know much about the sport, you are just a noobie who just started watching a couple years ago.

An inspired Brazil is the only team who can match what France has been doing so far... nobody comes close... nope nobody, you dont know about the sport so be quiet
I said it first 10 days ago.... as I said then if you've actually watched the sport all your life this was an easy resolution to see. France champions simply because they were the best team

Its pretty good, I liked 06, and this one is my fav since.

The first WC I can remember is 94 and is still my favorite, probably because I was a kid and super impressionable. This one is on top of my list as well, close second. We had excellent games and exciting teams playing. It was a fun WC imo. We almost had a new champion, Russia making history and England's journey was cool to watch too.

Putin covering himself from the storm while Macron and the milfy president of Croatia soak.

DiKk8guWAAEOS8n.jpg

By Macron standards thats a teen.

BcgSfkVUzmr8RcE5n18vt5.jpg

made nearly 800 bucks on some side bets (man of the match and that both teams would score in each half)

Holy moses, that's like 50 shades of creepy - all of it. Hope Mbappe was too tired/happy to notice but shit, that Macron shuffle on his arm, on top of being nearly raped by a human kitchen curtain, is the stuff of nightmares.

I don't speak nor understand french, i guess it would be easy to ignore the gloating. Imagine if England wins.

The fact that Croatia made it to the final is a win in itself, they should be very proud and celebrate their effort! With a population of just 4 million they are warriors and never gave up until it was taken from them and thank you Croatia for shutting England and that annoying fucking 'It's coming home' shit up! you send them red forearms bastards packing and for that I say THANK YOU!!

France deserved this, they have been great for years and had a murderous row to get here and now that have the trophy!

Next stop, the euros!

I liked the croatian president, seems like a nice lady.... stop hating morons

The fact that Croatia made it to the final is a win in itself, they should be very proud and celebrate their effort! With a population of just 4 million they are warriors and never gave up until it was taken from them and thank you Croatia for shutting England and that annoying fucking 'It's coming home' shit up! you send them red forearms bastards packing and for that I say THANK YOU!!

France deserved this, they have been great for years and had a murderous row to get here and now that have the trophy!

Next stop, the euros!
Well said. This is hardly a loss for Croatia in my books. They have effectively put themselves on the map and I'm sure this has happened before in soccer history but it may be a world Cup where the runner up will me remembered even more favourably than the winner of it.

Back