2018 Scotiabank CONCACAF Champions League thread (México vs. Canada Grand Finals)

If you think that MLS sucks, don't even watch the Premier League.

How many individuals in the Premier League were actually born in England?

How many individuals in the Premier League were actually born in Wales?

How many individuals in the Premier League were actually born in Southern Ireland?

How many individuals in the Premier League were actually born in Scotland?

How many individuals in the Premier League were actually born in Northern Ireland?
You could have simply asked how many are British...

You could have simply asked how many are British...

It seems that you didn't notice that I wrote: "How many individuals in the Premier League were actually born in Southern Ireland?"

Perhaps you forget that Republic of Ireland has nothing to do with the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Yes, I know that Southern Ireland has its own set of clubs. However, I have never seen any poster on Sherdog mention them (other than myself).

Flag_of_Ireland.svg

LOI.jpg

league-of-ireland-logo.png

Furthermore, EOW (another user on Sherdog) always says: "I'm Welsh."

In the past, EOW used to frequent the Premier League thread. He said that he would return to Sherdog on January 1, 2019.

Last edited:
It seems that you didn't notice that I wrote: "How many individuals in the Premier League were actually born in Southern Ireland?"

Perhaps you forget that Republic of Ireland has nothing to do with the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Yes, I know that Southern Ireland has its own set of clubs. However, I have never seen any poster on Sherdog mention them (other than myself).

Flag_of_Ireland.svg

LOI.jpg

league-of-ireland-logo.png

Furthermore, EOW (another poster on Sherdog) always says: "I'm Welsh."

In the past, EOW used to frequent the Premier League thread. He said that he would return to Sherdog on January 1, 2019.
Yeah I know the difference between UK, Great Britain, Republic of Ireland etc...I was born in Europe and we tend to know what's going on in our own continent...and you are trying too hard to sound smart!

Yeah I know the difference between UK, Great Britain, Republic of Ireland etc...I was born in Europe and we tend to know what's going on in our own continent.

I'm glad that you do. Well done.

...and you are trying too hard to sound smart!

How so? MadSquabbles sounded like he was complaining when he wrote his message about the four USA Clubs that are in the Champions League. I was merely telling him that things could be much worse in MLS (like they are in the Premier League).

Additionally, there's no way that I could know that you (or anyone else in Europe) are aware of the difference between all of the cultures and nations in the British Isles.

Last edited:
How so? MadSquabbles sounded like he was complaining when he wrote his message about the four USA Clubs that are in the Champions League. I was merely telling him that things could be much worse in MLS (like they are in the Premier League).
Come on, I only said you could call them british and you come with all this stuff about "born in Southern Ireland" "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland" the Irish flag and the Irish league logo, Ireland has its own set of clubs etc and in your last comment "I'm glad that you do. Well done"...come on buddy you know that's smartass 101!

Come on, I only said you could call them british and you come with all this stuff about "born in Southern Ireland" "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland" the Irish flag and the Irish league logo, Ireland has its own set of clubs etc and in your last comment "I'm glad that you do. Well done"...come on buddy you know that's smartass 101!

What are you even saying?

I was actually giving you a compliment. Maybe you thought that I was being sarcastic. I wasn't being sarcastic.

Like I already said, there's no way that I could know that you or any other user on Sherdog are informed about anything. Now that I have met you, I will acknowledge the fact that you are informed about Europe.

Perhaps you will mention the fact that your Sherdog profile says that your location is in Switzerland.

Even if your location was Edinburgh, I couldn't be certain that you "know what's going on in your own continent."

Hell, I've even seen users on Sherdog that have Dragon Ball avatars and they've forgotten IMPORTANT facts about Dragon Ball.

If you think that MLS sucks, don't even watch the Premier League.

How many individuals in the Premier League were actually born in England?

How many individuals in the Premier League were actually born in Wales?

How many individuals in the Premier League were actually born in Southern Ireland?

How many individuals in the Premier League were actually born in Scotland?

How many individuals in the Premier League were actually born in Northern Ireland?

LOL MLS is still far behind Premier League in Quality, and US born talent is very low.

I was actually giving you a compliment. Maybe you thought that I was being sarcastic. I wasn't being sarcastic.
Again, don't play the smartass...you know that you were being patronizing when you gave such an answer.

Like I already said, there's no way that I could know that you or any other user on Sherdog are informed about anything. Now that I have met you, I will acknowledge the fact that you are informed about Europe.
Perhaps you will mention the fact that your Sherdog profile says that your location is in Switzerland.
Even if your location was Edinburgh, I couldn't be certain that you "know what's going on in your own continent."
Yeah, I don't know in America but in western Europe the school system works...(smartass answer in your style)

LOL MLS is still far behind Premier League in Quality, and US born talent is very low.

This is what you wrote: "4 US teams made up of foreign players."

This is what I SHOULD HAVE written: "If you think that MLS has too many foreigners, don't even watch the Premier League."

Are you insane?

The Premier League started in the year 1888.

MLS started in the year 1996.

Of course the clubs in the Premier League are much more powerful than the clubs in MLS. It only makes sense.

I would HOPE that a league that started OVER ONE HUNDRED YEARS before 1996 would be better than MLS.

It's very unlikely that the clubs in MLS will be close to the level of power in the Premier League before the year 2030.

Again, don't play the smartass...you know that you were being patronizing when you gave such an answer.

Like I said, I was NOT being a "smartass." What I was doing, however, is giving you a compliment.

"Do I need to say it again?" - Arsène Wenger.

Yeah, I don't know in America but in western Europe the school system works...(smartass answer in your style)

After everything that you have learned in your life, you still haven't LEARNED how to take a compliment.

Last edited:
Arriba las chivas hijos de su puta madre los demás se van mucho a la verga !!!

:D

Next Tuesday (February 20, 2018), Club Herediano will meet Club Tigres UANL in the first match of their series. This encounter will be in Costa Rica. Univision Deportes Network (UDN) will show the match starting at 8 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

On the same day, Colorado Rapids will take on Toronto Football Club. The match is in USA and it will begin at 10 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. The Sports Network 2 (TSN 2) will broadcast the match.

Back