2018 Royal Rumble Live Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not like shes some schmuck off the street. If shes full time this could be good. In rasslin its earned by being the top draw is it not?
yes if you have wrestled before, no if you have not. neither Tyson nor Mayweather were thrown into the title picture when they showed up, and for good reason. ronda is coming in with combat sports pedigree, but that still doesn't guarantee she will be a good/top worker.

yes if you have wrestled before, no if you have not. neither Tyson nor Mayweather were thrown into the title picture when they showed up, and for good reason. ronda is coming in with combat sports pedigree, but that still doesn't guarantee she will be a good/top worker.

She's gonna be protected. She's their new cash cow, no way they let her look bad. TV squash matches against jobbers (hip toss, armbar), then at Mania a Triple threat, four way, tag match (her and Shayna vs Ember and Asuka ? even if they make it for the singles title somehow), whatever they gotta do.

what i don't want to happen is for wwe to make asuka put up her rr win against rr

She's gonna be protected. She's their new cash cow, no way they let her look bad. TV squash matches against jobbers (hip toss, armbar), then at Mania a Triple threat, four way, tag match (her and Shayna vs Ember and Asuka ? even if they make it for the singles title somehow), whatever they gotta do.
no way Ronda is wrestling on Raw

for sure; in the future. my point was solely based on her appearance tonight and @Gutter Chris' evil and misogynistic attempt to discredit the bounce of Brie Bella's new baby bosoms.

for sure; in the future. my point was solely based on her appearance tonight and @Gutter Chris' evil and misogynistic attempt to discredit the bounce of Brie Bella's new baby bosoms.
I dont recall saying anything about the bellas and always thought the non augmented one looked better

Please

Neither of them dudes had full time contracts and if either had they would have found themselves in the big picture if they could hack it very quickly due to already being big stars

Right now im pro this Ronda thing but that is assuming that 1 she is going to be a real wrestler and 2 she can hack it and we shall see if thats true in the weeks to come

In a sense he is but not really an admirable one. I mean he a celebrity worked a billion dollar organisation into paying him stupid amount of money to fight and get embarrassed and has them desperate enough to do it again.

I dont have any issue with punk wanting to be a fighter or getting on tv due to already being a star for the record. I get how business works

I figured he woulda done better than he did and at least not embarrass himself, i hope Ronda looks less like a fish out of water and also does not embarrass herself . I have picked ronda to lose before but i have actually never rooted against her and find her likable despite having unlikable qualities .

Please

Neither of them dudes had full time contracts and if either had they would have found themselves in the big picture if they could hack it very quickly due to already being big stars

Right now im pro this Ronda thing but that is assuming that 1 she is going to be a real wrestler and 2 she can hack it and we shall see if thats true in the weeks to come
right. my point was solely based on her appearance tonight, for which she had not appeared on wwe tv nor wrestled prior. had she entered the rumble and actually worked then I could agree with you, but instead she just walked out and was forcefully (and inappropriately) placed in the winner's/champions' limelight. you basically said that the people who actually worked didn't deserve to headline instead of the person who did no work at all. that makes no sense.

I dont recall saying anything about the bellas and always thought the non augmented one looked better
you said untalented women!
also, agree. I always liked Brie better..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back