Elections 2018 Riksdag (Sweden)

Sherdogs expert on women ladies and gentlemen. The amount of whiney bitchass crying about women, gays, trannies, the left and blah fucking blah that you do, is probably one of the reasons you don´t get laid. Why don´t you fucking grow a pair and stop acting like a 12 year old girl. Women are not the problem, you are.
This.
That clueless incel is always crying about something. Let's just hope he doesn't go on a kill spree.

lol they're still Muslim countries, and have you not been paying attention to what's happening in Turkey? Secularism is hanging on by a thread.
I'm from Russia and I think I posted it here at least one time, that Russia has more pro-muslim laws than Morocco (it was in regards of niqab or hijab or something like that - some of this stuff is illegal in Morocco while Chechen government voted that girls can't enter schools if they are not wearing this niqabs/hijabs/whatever).

I normally avoid replying posters who write "people like you". Thus I already know I´m dealing with a person who think he is the reasonable, can see the future and throwing generalization left and right.

Do you know me?

You know what? I have changed my mind. Don´t have time for this mumbo jumbo. Come back at me, when you can adress people in a cordial manner, and leave the generalization at the door.

Sherdogs expert on women ladies and gentlemen. The amount of whiney bitchass crying about women, gays, trannies, the left and blah fucking blah that you do, is probably one of the reasons you don´t get laid. Why don´t you fucking grow a pair and stop acting like a 12 year old girl. Women are not the problem, you are.

{<jordan}

I'm from Russia and I think I posted it here at least one time, that Russia has more pro-muslim laws than Morocco (it was in regards of niqab or hijab or something like that - some of this stuff is illegal in Morocco while Chechen government voted that girls can't enter schools if they are not wearing this niqabs/hijabs/whatever).

When did Chechen government vote that girls cant enter shools if they dont wear hijab? they voted against the new Russian law that tried to force girls NOT to wear a hijab in Schools.

When did Chechen government vote that girls cant enter shools if they dont wear hijab? they voted against the new Russian law that tried to force girls NOT to wear a hijab in Schools.
Yeah, seems like I'm mistaken https://nation-news.ru/254710-vlasti-chechni-razreshili-shkolnicam-nadevat-hidzhab
But I'm pretty sure I've seen some news that there were controversy that girls without hijabs wasn't allowed to enter schools but maybe I'm confusing Chechnya with some other place.

How do you think women who won't want to wear a hijab gonna be treated by the community?

The result is the same, even if you twist around the wording.
When I was googling this stuff today it was mentioned that this Chechen law is giving right to places like schools to invent their own dress-code. So seems like they can include hijabs in dress-code of school and ban everyone without hijab from entering the school.

Yeah, seems like I'm mistaken https://nation-news.ru/254710-vlasti-chechni-razreshili-shkolnicam-nadevat-hidzhab
But I'm pretty sure I've seen some news that there were controversy that girls without hijabs wasn't allowed to enter schools but maybe I'm confusing Chechnya with some other place.

Never heard of women not allowed to go to School if they dont have Hijab. There were some requirements (dont know if they still exist) about work in TV where you have to have a hijab or shawl but not in School.

How do you think women who won't want to wear a hijab gonna be treated by the community?

The result is the same, even if you twist around the wording.

Hijab is not forced upon in Chechnya, most of the girls i see walking around dont wear Hijab.

^^ The FrP loves to point fingers and politick the shit out of Sweden for it's own purposes at home. I'm not familiar enough with the SD to know how much further right they actually are on issues of diversity and immigration but it's different levels and situations. The FrP is also part of the ruling coalition, so there's less openly populist rhetoric now aside from Sylvi who essentially said Labour licks the ass of Islamic clerics.
s0250.gif
She's something else.

https://www.ft.com/content/23ea67a2-8d80-11e7-a352-e46f43c5825d

An outspoken Norwegian minister has sparked a sharp war of words with Sweden over immigration in an unusually public spat between the Nordic neighbours. Sylvi Listhaug, the immigration minister from the populist Progress party, has warned for months that Norway should not copy its neighbour and allow “Swedish conditions” to develop. That is code for the gang warfare, shootings, car burnings and other integration problems that Sweden has endured recently in the suburbs of its three largest cities, Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmo.

But Ms Listhaug poured fuel on a simmering fire by travelling to Stockholm on Tuesday — less than two weeks before Norway votes in parliamentary elections — to visit one of the most violent suburbs, Rinkeby, in what she described as a “learning trip”.

Sweden’s own immigration minister cancelled a meeting with Ms Listhaug after her Norwegian counterpart alleged there were 60 “no-go zones” in Sweden. Swedish police insist there is nowhere they cannot go but admit there are problems with gangs of young men. Police in Malmo told the Financial Times that most of the troublemakers were born in Sweden rather than recently arrived immigrants.

Very true, there is too late to change the course for Sweden. It would be one thing that the common man wakes up and demands change but it would take too long time reconstruct the authorities and government agencies that have been marinated in activism and progressiveness.

One key example of that is a report made by inspectors from the Schengen Area. They came to Sweden to study the protection of the Swedish borders. They were alarmed and urged that FORTEX must assist Sweden like they did with Greece. The Swedish police silenced the report because it was a sensitive time due to the upcoming election. The staff at the biggest airports were not educated and didn't not know what to do, they even called their screenings of potential criminals and terrorists as ploys.

Add such abysmal handling of Swedish borders, state of media, activists in government agencies, lack of prosecutors, lack of police, change of demography and a constant influx of economic migrants and it all boils down to one giant cluster f*ck!

But on a positive note, what we lack in prosecutors and judges, we make up with equality strategist that oversees the Swedish court proceedings that they are conforming to gender equality (it's not like women don't get off easier already).

I normally avoid replying posters who write "people like you". Thus I already know I´m dealing with a person who think he is the reasonable, can see the future and throwing generalization left and right.

Do you know me?

You know what? I have changed my mind. Don´t have time for this mumbo jumbo. Come back at me, when you can adress people in a cordial manner, and leave the generalization at the door.
go get your jimmies in order so you dont get so rustled next time

So who's going to be PM after Löfven's ousting? What are the chances of the proposals falling through with a new election in three months?

_103362393_2018_seats-nc.png

now we know why the inept ruling party did better than expected.

You should not believe shit sites without checking the sources and looking up the matter in general. That people have family members help them vote is certainly not cheating as you have a legal right to have someone help you through it and you decide who that person is. The only thing it can't be is someone that's running for a political office.

So who's going to be PM after Löfven's ousting? What are the chances of the proposals falling through with a new election in three months?

_103362393_2018_seats-nc.png

It's very hard to predict what's going to happen since everyone's first choice is something they can't get through. The prime minister will be Löfven (S) again, Kristersson (M), or a real outsider in Lööf (C).

I don't think the risk for a new election is that high. It looks probably due to the current situation but Swedish politicians are generally pretty sensible so the likely scenario is that there will be some form of compromise after a couple of attempts to create government have been voted down. Another reason that it's not very high is that a new election is not likely to alter the result that much either. Possibly that people move from the extreme parties to the more traditional ones to have more say in which block creates government, as V and SD won't be included in any such attempt.

Maybe I understand something wrong, but Turkey and Indonesia is not Islamic, they are secular countries.
Turkey was definitely secular for almost a century, but it's getting to be a stretch to describe them that way now.

Also, can't one describe a country with a heavy religious majority as a country of that religion? It doesn't mean their government is a theocracy. So in 1950 Turkey was a Muslim country with a secular government.

Back