2018 PotWR Round 5: The General Election

Sherdog PotWR Round 5: General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MikeMcMann this is what I heard about you so tell me if it's true. Rutger Hauer's impossible and dashing, fighting escape through the landmines in Escape From Sobibor was based on just some Saturday night out you had, that you barely even think of nowadays.

source.gif

JUST SAY NO TO LUCKYSHOT!
archerGotDick.png

<{clintugh}>

Yep. I only offered the Semis to be shortened if everyone agreed. General should be a week in the case a poster only checks once during a week.

That's what I have in mind at this point for the most part. Only difference is Finals would be Thursday to Wednesay. General should remain a week. Also, I'd try to make the jungle and final four both still touch weekends but remain short.

1000 post will be considered when making revisions.

IMO the final four is a wash really, as we saw there will be a quick decision for both the right and left who to push. I think three weeks is a good amount of time for the candidates to stay fresh and keep bringing new material. Over a month is just way too long.

Wasn't Inga in the Luckyshot cabinet? Did she even vote for him last round?

@ocean size I walked 20 miles through the scorching desert, with no water and no hope. Then, I came up on the cave of a shaman. He pointed me to the wall of the cave. I went over, and there was a dusty mirror propped on a small ledge. I brushed the dirt from the mirror with my crackled hands, and the image staring back at me, was you.

@luckyshot, from your speech.

I'm disappointed you'd go here.
  • Your VP said really crass shit that wasn't a joke because we're not friends and he's flat-out stated he doesn't like me. That said, I blew off his comments and didn't give two shits (other than just thinking less of him). Then she read it (because she loves me dearly and is curious and supportive over what's been taking up all my time over the last 6-7 weeks). Instead of doing what a decent person would do and apologize, if it were really just a joke taken poorly, he chose the low road. You're a good due. It's a shame you not only defend that, but try to use it against me. No clue what kind of man you are, but my wife got offended and I told the dude in no uncertain terms to go fuck himself. I stand behind that.
  • Are you telling the voters honestly that you never considered it? And no, I didn't want you to ditch him because he's an albatross around your neck. If anyone creates conflict and toxicity in the War Room it's your VP. He's what I'm here to defend against. Thanks for putting him front and center so the voters know for sure what their choice is.

What was the so-called joke?

kiss.gif

FAWLTY IS A CREEPER
He is Luckyshot's VP
DON'T VOTE FOR THEM

VOTE FOR CUBO

@cincymma79 got his name from 69ing all the 10's.

When Hell Came to Frogtown he laughed at those weak ass genital shocks

I haven't been this dissappointed in a endorsement since Bernie endorsed Hillary.

How many likes were you promised @Clippy for your endorsement?

@ocean size I walked 20 miles through the scorching desert, with no water and no hope. Then, I came up on the cave of a shaman. He pointed me to the wall of the cave. I went over, and there was a dusty mirror propped on a small ledge. I brushed the dirt from the mirror with my crackled hands, and the image staring back at me, was you.
And then you called me a f*****

Last edited by a moderator:
@IngaVovchanchyn decided to side with the poster who regularly defends her from the attacks by my opponent's team.

Ask @luckyshot. It chose to make it an issue. Let him explain and we'll see just how honest he is about it.

To be fair Inga continually kicks their asses in the threads.

Seem weird that an actual cabinet member would not support the candidate whose cabinet they serve in?

Seems a bit of a controversy

GNN Reports: Bipartisanship council for luckyshot campaign seems to be in works, could include cincymma79, others
bipartisan.jpg

As first reported by GNN, the luckyshot campaign has been vetting candidates for a possible bipartisanship council to help reach across the aisle and make the War Room more connected. With recent votes cast in his favor by posters @cincymma79 and @Rygu, it looks like the two posters could be early favorites for appointments to this council. Other posters rumored to be under consideration include @KnightTemplar, @HockeyBjj, @Headkicktoleg, @Son of Jamin, and @machidafan99.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back