2018 PotWR Round 5: The General Election

Sherdog PotWR Round 5: General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should remember why we have free speech in the first place: To ensure a liberal society (i.e., one where decisions are based on reason rather than revelation, tradition, birthright, etc.). New discoveries can be subversive to existing power and so they need to be protected absolutely. But that means people need the freedom to tell the truth to the best of their ability (lies are only tolerated because we can't read people's minds, though lies that cause material harm are still punished). The problem with Nazis is that they're like fleas on the liberal order.

Yeah, and still literally none of this has literally anything to do with what I was talking about.

You saw the word centrist and it triggered you into defense mode when I was never talking about ideological centrism to begin with.

I was talking about "centrists" remember, I used the quotes right? In reference to idiot e-centrists like Sargon or Molyneux.
So more shitposting.

Normally @Jack V Savage would take offense to such inaccuracy, but tribalism dictates otherwise.

Any last minute suggestions for categories? Speak now or forever hold your peace. And by peace I mean piece. And by piece I mean penis.

I'm drunk right now. Happy about the timing of all this.

Any last minute suggestions for categories? Speak now or forever hold your peace. And by peace I mean piece. And by piece I mean penis.

Micro penis award

Thank you all for participating. On to the 2018 WR Awards.

Don't need to tell me twice.

I'm drunk right now. Happy about the timing of all this.
This might be the first time I've read a post like this from you. Must be the stress of the election. You go ahead and take a couple of days off, I've got things covered. You've earned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back