• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that all I am to you?
A registered voter?
IS THAT ALL I AM??

<DCrying>

I was just excited to steal a real vote

Buddeh we're so much more than that. Sitting back on the island pounding back some

With stacks of

WHAT

You know we're TIGHT

I wont be voting for you unless lucky does not advance but I still really like me some Clippy.

Can I still come onto the island?

clippy-and-me.png

You betcha!

View media item 28685

This is GNN!!!!

potwr-12-2-2018-506.png

@luckyshot Starts to Pull Further Ahead of Cubo as Sanity Voters Overwhelmingly Rally to the Cause!!!

According to unbiased GNN senior political correspondent.

"There were a lot of good candidates to choose from this year. Other moderates, really cutting edge and functional office supplies, and even the faint hope of a more diplomatic way. So it i not surprising that many sanity voters were "feeling their oats" in the earlier rounds. As some of the less successful candidates have dropped out it seems clear that these voters are coming home. We are glad to see them back, in fact, as far as we were concerned, they never really left. @Lowmanproblems and @Hunter Simpson are Sanity, even if they had some extra appeal (which we respect). We are glad these voters back in the united tent!!!!!"

GNN out.

@Lead

How the fuck is Clippy in the lead? The dude spends exactly *ZERO* time here in the WR.

you need an outsider to drain the swamp.

@Clippy, you think this swamp is your ally? You merely adopted the swamp. We were born in it, molded by it. We didn't see the light until our post counts were over a thousand, by then the heavies were nothing to us but blinding. The swamp will betray you because it belongs to us.

125kygg.jpg

How the fuck is Clippy in the lead? The dude spends exactly *ZERO* time here in the WR.

He has literally tons (even generously assuming an average of just 250 lbs per) of unregistered voters.

Alright Sherbros, I’m bringing the minions to a Christmas tree lighting.

As usual, anyone who disparages my character or campaign while I’m gone tacitly admits to hating children and Christmas.

@JamesRussler , go spend time with your family, brother, you have literally not logged off Sherdog since leaving the race, lol.
Don't you liberals refer to it as a Holiday tree?

I was just excited to steal a real vote

Buddeh we're so much more than that. Sitting back on the island pounding back some

I will cracking an ice cold 1.5L bottle of that the second I get home

@Cubo de Sangre you like to show me some of your music.

Here is my mysogonist anthem from my dude RA. A bit old, 2013, but I'm still bumping it.

Dig it, with a side of WTF. Pretty sure I heard a Captain Caveman in there. Loved that dude.

giphy.gif

"gardening"

harvest-marijuana-early-if-buds-are-getting-damaged.jpg

Think younger.

@Cubo de Sangre
@luckyshot
@Gandhi
@Clippy
@JDragon
@Gutter Chris
@Lead
@Contra-dictator
@Ripskater
@Fawlty

The time has come...

3DPAgbm.jpg

to step up...
to reclaim the War Room...

QZ3GTlN.gif

#Vote4Cubo

@Lead, please make this .gif my final speech. Unless Russler wants royalties. Then, fuck this amateur trash.

giphy.gif

he is not see the media post number 4 for real vote tallies or my posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back