Sherdog PotWR Round 4: Semi-Elimination Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LUCKYSHOT/FAWLTY 2019

WE NEED DUDES WITH GHB IN THIS PARTY!

b59361d12b90192ddf46b5b882d8ea13.jpg

Real talk though. I knew a girl in her 20s that was raped while in High School. It tormented her years later. I don't think as men we can even fathom what this does to a female

Because no man has ever been raped by another man? or because men lack emotions? maybe women are just overly emotional? :D

Because no man has ever been raped by another man? or because men lack emotions? maybe women are just overly emotional? :D

I think it's still worse for a female. Of course rape will damage the victim no matter the sex.

I think it's still worse for a female. Of course rape will damage the victim no matter the sex.

Its not a competition, so lets just leave it at rape is a horrible thing no matter who it is done to.

Its not a competition, so lets just leave it at rape is a horrible thing no matter who it is done to.

Milo disagrees

But yea, that's why not stopping it when you see it is such a bad thing

The biggest scandal in election history.

The election board need to review who is eligible to run for president. Maybe increase to post to run min to 1000 in a year?

Milo disagrees

and im sure there are many men that have had it worse than some women, there is no need to try and white knight this issue.

The election board need to review who is eligible to run for president. Maybe increase to post to run min to 1000 in a year?

Interesting. To do it with citizens is difficult but if I'm just doing it by a handful of candidates who announce, it's fairly easy. I do like to get as many to run on the list as possible though. Clippy had improved a lot in his third bid though despite that facepalm worthy illegal count this round.

Interesting. To do it with citizens is difficult but if I'm just doing it by a handful of candidates who announce, it's fairly easy. I do like to get as many to run on the list as possible though. Clippy had improved a lot in his third bid though despite that facepalm worthy illegal count this round.

In the US we can vote at 18 but cant run for president until 35, so i dont think it would be a big deal. we would also get people that are more dedicated to the WR than anywhere else.

I knew I was in trouble when cubo disgrace and lucky shot up

So fuck it I'll get the highest number

That'll show em

<28>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back